All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am so tired of constantly seeing these inside videos and interviews of cheer extreme athletes

Pretty sure the one a couple posts above (I didn't watch it) was for the Majors...by the Majors. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that very team competing gets one.

If you don't like them, then why watch them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

after watching the SE majors video, I have two questions.

I wonder what skills they are referring to when they say we are doing things we aren't known for doing? IMO, this routine has completely highlighted their ridiculous stunting abilities. So I would think opposite - it's highlighting what their mojo is, and neither is bad....I am just curious.

Secondly, are they getting credit for doubling up when it appears they stop and then do the last quarter turn to heel stretch? What do you have to do to max out for the spinning portion of Level 5 stunts? Does 1.75 score the same?

Thanks in advance FBers for helping me to learn more :)

I wonder what skills they are referring to when they say we are doing things we aren't known for doing? IMO, this routine has completely highlighted their ridiculous stunting abilities. So I would think opposite - it's highlighting what their mojo is, and neither is bad....I am just curious.

Secondly, are they getting credit for doubling up when it appears they stop and then do the last quarter turn to heel stretch? What do you have to do to max out for the spinning portion of Level 5 stunts? Does 1.75 score the same?

I love SE but I kinda laughed when they said that. They do certain stunts over and over for seasons on end. But I do think they have the strongest pyramid.

Correct me if I am wrong, but it has to be 2 complete spins back to the position you started in (Ex: if you start front, you end front.) Right? The body position has nothing to do with it?

Ending with dance. Definitely not known for doing that, rather the opposite.

Pretty sure the one a couple posts above (I didn't watch it) was for the Majors...by the Majors. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that very team competing gets one.

If you don't like them, then why watch them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sure like many of us they thought it was another irrelevant JJTV or whatever it's called video!

I'm sure she was referring to tumbling & the dance.

Does it bother anyone else seeing teams do full ups, double ups, or anything in between starting with legs crossed? To me I feel like it's a "cheating" way of doing it and it drives me crazy everytime I see a team do it. There have been videos I have seen of teams doing this and I see it a lot at competitions and I cringe when I see it and I really don't know why! Am I the only one on this? I probably am.

Does it bother anyone else seeing teams do full ups, double ups, or anything in between starting with legs crossed? To me I feel like it's a "cheating" way of doing it and it drives me crazy everytime I see a team do it. There have been videos I have seen of teams doing this and I see it a lot at competitions and I cringe when I see it and I really don't know why! Am I the only one on this? I probably am.
You're not the only one. I don't agree that it's cheating, but this is a pretty contriversial topic in the industry right now. Which is harder? How should they be scored? Both very common questions ATM.

Back