All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At least Triggaz makes some kind of sense... Like the gun's Trigger + Arizona. It's not like they randomly threw in a "z" (gunz, Allstarz, examples of things that annoy me).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The two new Livermore teams got their names yesterday also.... Y3 is Young Gunz, and JR5 is Militia....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YOU SHOULD BE IT WAS MAGICAL.

I promise to only post the photos in the random thread that will make everyone weep with envy. Like me swimming with sea turtles in their natural environment.
Business or leisure? Post away, sounds awesome

**well now, this could be interesting**

I pronounce Triggaz like Tannaz... I know it stands for triggers but I refuse to pronounce it like that if you choose to butcher the word that much.

Ok, please explain to me tribute teams, cos I've never heard of them until here. I get that they do a different team's old routine, but what is the reasoning behind this?? Don't the kids want something new that is their own?? Plus, with changes to score sheets, difficulty expectations, etc., doesn't this pale the tribute team at a disadvantage?? Just curious, since there myst be a reasoning behind this.

Ok, please explain to me tribute teams, cos I've never heard of them until here. I get that they do a different team's old routine, but what is the reasoning behind this?? Don't the kids want something new that is their own?? Plus, with changes to score sheets, difficulty expectations, etc., doesn't this pale the tribute team at a disadvantage?? Just curious, since there myst be a reasoning behind this.
My understanding is that at CEA at least, all the kids are on another team and that this is a fun team. I wouldn't want to do it, but to each their own I guess.

My understanding is that at CEA at least, all the kids are on another team and that this is a fun team. I wouldn't want to do it, but to each their own I guess.

Thanks. Makes sense that it's a fun team and they're competing on others. Still though, I crossed per last year and it almost killed me. No way I'd cross over for a 'fun' thing like that

Back