High School 2016-17 High School New Uniforms/ Trends

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I also have love/hate with white! After having all white, it's more of a hate haha! To clarify white polyester holds up decently well. White motionflex is looking rough after one season. We only wore ours to comps, no games, nothing outdoors. We had to test and buy many different lipsticks that wouldn't get on the uniforms.

You can use shout spray and wash on white polyester, even though varsity recommends not too. I'm a little OCD. Uniforms have to be turned in clean at the end of the year, but I still rewash them all twice to get the different house smells out. I went through 4 big bottles of spray and wash this year on the white parts of all our uniforms. Felt like it took forever, but if I don't, they don't last as long. We have one uniform that the majority of the front of the top is white. They were used 4 seasons (2 of those were only half seasons) and were "retired" last year.
Do you guys use Zote soap? I've heard that it woresults wonders on white uniforms.

Do you guys use Zote soap? I've heard that it woresults wonders on white uniforms.
I've never used that. I do remember seeing the name on here now that you bring it up. I have one old white motionflex top at my house that has a major stain on it. I may have to get some and test it. That $100+ top was worn once and became unusable. It would make my day if zote works on it!

Varsity Sideline Uniforms
29qcl5f.jpg

My AD ordered my varsity team's new unis last week! Anticipated ship date is 8/19. We leave for camp on 8/26 so I hope a miracle happens and we have them before we leave! Can't wait to share them with you!

My AD ordered my varsity team's new unis last week! Anticipated ship date is 8/19. We leave for camp on 8/26 so I hope a miracle happens and we have them before we leave! Can't wait to share them with you!

Wow! Our first regular season football game is your ship date! We start school on August 4. Camp is happening right now! My cp should be home in an hour. They continue Tuesday and Wednesday.

Let's see if these will hold you over. These are our old uniforms, which will still be used for football/basketball games:
current%20uniforms_zpslxvistuw.png
current%20uniform_zpsbkh3hkoa.png

These are our new uniform mockups, which we are hoping will be used for competitions, assemblies, and other (less messy) events. Waiting on the AD to decide which one he likes most before we can order:

mockup1_zps9lh8nbvb.png

mockup2_zpsmoarxibg.png

83c82a0d-142c-4b5c-9005-d8b0adc6c1f4_zpsrzarfmzm.png

Let me know what you think. It boils down to what the AD wants, in the end, buuut I'd love to hear opinions. Not a fan of the fact that the Rebel one doesn't keep the design consistent going to the back. That is a huge pet peeve of mine.

I like the last one the best!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are the mockups of our new uniforms this year! I went in a totally different direction than they had previously. The one with the black liner is JV and the other is Varsity.

This is the Varsity uniform from last year, JV had a different skirt. Some weren't happy about not getting the fly-away skirt but I like a simpler uniform personally.

Last edited:
We change uniforms every 2 years this year we went with varsity a lil pricey but loved how our uniforms turned out come to find out the material I chose wasn't best choice but we'll make it work we'll be wear a motion flex uni
b7ad14516016ef3ffbf354fe66d5e630.png
8af7b04ba8c749c8cf4c643732f52089.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Our first regular season football game is your ship date! We start school on August 4. Camp is happening right now! My cp should be home in an hour. They continue Tuesday and Wednesday.

I'm in upstate NY so we don't have our first game until 9/2! I hope your cp had an amazing time!!

These are the mockups of our new uniforms this year! I went in a totally different direction than they had previously. The one with the black liner is JV and the other is Varsity.

This is the Varsity uniform from last year, JV had a different skirt. Some weren't happy about not getting the fly-away skirt but I like a simpler uniform personally.

For some reason the old picture isn't showing on my computer.

Just a question, but are you sure about the year on the skirt? Will these only be used half a season?

Back