All-Star American Superstarz; Myrtle Beach

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For some reason you guys are on Panel B all by your lonsesome, and us & Cheerzone are on Panel A.

The way they have the schedule set up is stupid, with the one arena split into two separate schedules.
Le sigh. At least we've got someone to compete against though!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Apparently we weren't registered until this week. I'm not getting some if the division splits though. There is only one large sr coed 3....us....and we're unopposed. Seems like we're supposed to be combined with the four teams in small since there aren't two of us. Noticed that with a j4 from "small gym" as well. I don't think they had small gym here last year, maybe that's why the divisions are odd compared to last year.

Not a big fan of no competition. But at least their J4 has some.

My CP's division "lost" two teams. One was moved to "small gym" and another , The River City Allstars, is just gone. I am assuming there will be more changes. The Youth1 division really shrunk from last year. We weren't there but I looked at last year's results and youth1 had to be split. But that may be because they didn't offer small gym like you said last season.

My CP's division "lost" two teams. One was moved to "small gym" and another , The River City Allstars, is just gone. I am assuming there will be more changes. The Youth1 division really shrunk from last year. We weren't there but I looked at last year's results and youth1 had to be split. But that may be because they didn't offer small gym like you said last season.

I feel you. My CP's division (small youth 2) had 17 teams last year, 3 divisions, and now there are just 5 teams. I suppose some are in small gym, but still...

Yeah I'm really getting confused with this competition...last year there were no small gym divisions, and I was super excited to see my division had 9 teams, and then they switched four of the teams to small gym...what the heck? I understand some gyms truly are small and want to compete at with small gyms, but at a competition that's already relatively small, I don't think small gym divisions should be allowed. Just my opinion.

Well, quite frankly at this point this EP can go somewhere. I just got an email from our gym owner that they are cancelling the solo/duo/stunt group divisions due to the multitude of last minute allstar team registrations. Even though their website CLEARLY said they would hold those divisions on Friday if needed. I know going on a rant on a public forum won't fix it, and it certainly won't get me back all of the money I spent on privates. Nor will it get back all of the time or energy my CP expended preparing for this event. Fortunately, our gym owner makes all of our music so he is crediting our accounts back the money for the music he already made.

Well, quite frankly at this point this EP can go somewhere. I just got an email from our gym owner that they are cancelling the solo/duo/stunt group divisions due to the multitude of last minute allstar team registrations. Even though their website CLEARLY said they would hold those divisions on Friday if needed. I know going on a rant on a public forum won't fix it, and it certainly won't get me back all of the money I spent on privates. Nor will it get back all of the time or energy my CP expended preparing for this event. Fortunately, our gym owner makes all of our music so he is crediting our accounts back the money for the music he already made.
Aw, this makes me sad!! I was so excited to see her individual too :(
Is she competing with her team too?

Back