OT Any Movies/shows That You...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

crazzyeyesassypants

Cheer Parent
Jun 3, 2014
Any Movies/shows that you refused to watch even though they are loved by others?
Here some I won't watch:
Dance Moms(the mama's and Abby seem crazy)
Notting Hill(when the hubs and I were teenagers we were supposed to go see it together but the brat went with someone else, so I'm holding a grudge to the movie) [emoji16][emoji23]
Any movie with Angelina Jolie, can't stand her!
American Idol(watched the first season and that was it for me)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bachelor/Bachelorette
SYTYCD watched it once and hated it
Duggers

I'm sure that there are movies but I can't think of them. SH refuses to see anything with Julia Roberts. Ooh, thought of one. I have zero desire to see Titanic.

Bachelor/Bachelorette
Duggers

I'm sure that there are movies but I can't think of them. SH refuses to see anything with Julia Roberts. Ooh, thought of one. I have zero desire to see Titanic.
Forgot to add the Duggars to my list, I really hope the completely cancel show because I don't want to boycott TLC, I love The Little couple.

I'm kinda interested in Game of Thrones, I also had no desire to see Sons of Anarchy.

I just started watching Game of Thrones. Never had an interest in it before. I was bored and decided to try it...that was two nights ago and I am already on season 1 episode 7. I get the hype. It's a really good show. I'm a fan.

SpongeBob Square Pants the Movie - No way, no how, no, No, NO! CP knows I would rather jump off a cliff than sit through 2 hours off spongebob.
Are you ready kids "Aye Aye Captain"
I Can't hear you "AYE AYE CAPTAIN"
Ohh...
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea
"Spongebob Squarepants"
Lol, oh man!! I've watched way too much Sponge Bob when the kids were little.

Bachelor/Bachelorette
Duggers

No comparison between SYTYCD and Bachlorette or Duggars. So many talented people on Dance! One of my Fav shows can't wait for it to start.

Back