All-Star Anyone Having Music Issues Thus Far?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

^If you paid by credit card, you can issue a charge back through your bank on the grounds that service was not rendered.

Maybe if people named names and held them accountable, it would actually get better. DJs would realize that either they hire someone to be their CS Rep, or say 'No' to taking on more mixes, or do whatever they need to have better customer service because people will KNOW. Gym owners realize the plethora of mixers out there and either change or appreciate the perils of music mixes. Either way, there's a chance that things could very well work out all around.
Yes, the names of the DJ's should be stated. If its true, theres no reason not to. Copy the post in an email to the DJ, and let them know its on here. If you truly have emailed for weeks w/no response and still have no music or no acknowledgement that you exist.............let it rip. Why is it okay for a team to get screwed but these un-identified DJ's get off without any repercussions?

The music producer I used I found on here. I've never been so burned. I have emailed every other day for the last 2 weeks and have heard nothing. The team was supposed to compete last saturday but had to cancel because they didn't have music. I have yet to hear from him so I am now forced to find another producer. Thank god I'm using the guy that does my gyms music and hey will have it done thursday. I'm pissed that there is no way for me to get the money back for the first mixes because he will not return any form of contact. Well, I have learned my lesson make sure you get your sources checked before doing business.:mad:

Get a lawyer. Seriously. Especially for the crazy amounts people pay for music-I'd want it back.

Back