All-Star April 2016 Videos (non-worlds)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Scorpions Elite Senior Coed 4.2 from CE Nationals this weekend. 2nd highest score of the competition behind GDubs, 2 zero deduction runs & national champs.
Love watching this team at home and love seeing them do well away!

Lady Bullets ENCORE Day 2

What happened to LBOD this year?! :( They've perpetually looked like they are still working through "beginning of season" problems and don't look ready to globe for worlds at all!

The sassy and confident vibes are just all off and the choreography/music don't seem as polished as a normal Cali routine let alone a LBOD routine.

That said, I hope they can pull it together in these two weeks. Still routing for them!

These are college, but if people are wondering what GT Chrome, Jade, and Golden Girls routines will look like for Worlds, I thought these might be a good reference point since we haven't seen them since the beginning of the season.

UofL All Girl

UofL Small Coed

UofL Coed

What happened to LBOD this year?! :( They've perpetually looked like they are still working through "beginning of season" problems and don't look ready to globe for worlds at all!

The sassy and confident vibes are just all off and the choreography/music don't seem as polished as a normal Cali routine let alone a LBOD routine.

That said, I hope they can pull it together in these two weeks. Still routing for them!

the music.......isnt a lady bullets vibe like the last few years that had me blue in the face. I wish they could change it.
The first stunt section with the back extension roll seems like it doesnt belong
Backspot choreo is still on point though lol
but something just seems off

LBOD yall got this, give us that sass & confidence!

i feel like lady bullets have had a change in coaches and choreographer these past few years.... I could be wrong on this, but its just a guess.

I do know that after 2013 worlds, they had a lot of veterans age out. idk, maybe these past few years have been rebuilding years for them.

Yeah, I totally agree with you. This whole routine just seemed so slow moving. I kept waiting for it to pick up pace, but it never did. I don't know if it seemed so dead because the crowd was dead or what, but I am really hoping they can turn it around and make a great showing at worlds.

Back