All-Star April 2016 Videos (non-worlds)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think where I don't have an issue is because it is NO EASIER just because they switched it up and made it an all star routine.

Now, if Louisville were double-competing as PLATINUM or other non-level 6 team (and scaling the routine back to Level 5), that would be worth some side-eye.

i feel like lady bullets have had a change in coaches and choreographer these past few years.... I could be wrong on this, but its just a guess.

I do know that after 2013 worlds, they had a lot of veterans age out. idk, maybe these past few years have been rebuilding years for them.
Well they did get 2nd at Worlds last year and in 2014 so maybe not so much "rebuilding" since 2013. That said, I agree about this year's routine. I have said since the beginning of the year that they just lack that certain LBOD je ne sais quoi.

This comment doesn't apply directly to you or anyone in particular, but I think most of the hatred towards GT for doing this comes from people who are bitter they've lost to a GT level 6 team, or bitter they can't do the same.
I think what it comes down to is that so many open level 6 teams have to fight all season for the chance at even an at large bid. They're not handed out to every team that enters the division at a bid competition (unlike small senior and small coed......) so I guess I can see it from that angle. These kids compete one routine, are usually handed a paid bid pretty effortlessly, and then don't touch a spring floor again until Worlds. I still don't see why the teams SHOULDN'T do it this way, but I can see why people may have an issue with the fact that they do.

ive been on a team that has both won and lost to them. the bid thing isnt an issue for me to say the least, ive never been on a team that has had a paid bid. I always know going into the season ill have to pay an extra $500 for worlds. But it is what it is, my opinion about it stays the same.

I actually think it is ingenious to do this and more college/gyms should think about it. Makes perfect sense and shows why a lot of the GT teams do so well. I'm all about working smart (and hard when needed).

trust me I completely GET why they do it.

Well they did get 2nd at Worlds last year and in 2014 so maybe not so much "rebuilding" since 2013. That said, I agree about this year's routine. I have said since the beginning of the year that they just lack that certain LBOD je ne sais quoi.
Aside from Orange, Lady bullets have been the most consistent small senior team placing top2 every year since 2008. No doubt Parky is a great coach, but people tend to forget that their main choreographer was (and now coach) Robi Sedillo. I do think they should have stayed with their nca routine and worked on execution. Im always baffled on how teams literally change their entire routine weeks before worlds.

Shout out to point dancer, shes serving sarah gallo during the dance. Get it gurl.

Last edited:
I think where I don't have an issue is because it is NO EASIER just because they switched it up and made it an all star routine.

Now, if Louisville were double-competing as PLATINUM or other non-level 6 team (and scaling the routine back to Level 5), that would be worth some side-eye.

Platinum is where Louisville freshman super senior.

I just shed a tear of happiness at those double downs.
I watched Navarro and could not believe a routine like that would ever get 2nd place. Until you just posted this.
I said the EXACT same thing. Navarro and TVCC were crazy good, but this time I think TVCC was just a little bit better.

Right. Isn't Navarro mostly Cheer Athletics Wildcats kids?

Do people feel weird about that?

Or is it the "this is the same routine" aspect that bothers people?
I guess it must be that they are performing the exact same routine minus the L6 stunting and the addition of doubles/combo to double tumbling. Again, I don't feel weird about it. I think it is very smart. People shouldn't be upset because someone figured out a way to combine the two and make both of their teams competitive. Double practice helps both teams. The more you do a routine, the better it will be performed. There's nothing "unfair" about it A lot of the Navarro kids are on Wildcats, but also on Cheetahs, Claw, SOT, and probably a few other teams out there.

I guess it must be that they are performing the exact same routine minus the L6 stunting and the addition of doubles/combo to double tumbling. Again, I don't feel weird about it. I think it is very smart. People shouldn't be upset because someone figured out a way to combine the two and make both of their teams competitive. Double practice helps both teams. The more you do a routine, the better it will be performed. There's nothing "unfair" about it A lot of the Navarro kids are on Wildcats, but also on Cheetahs, Claw, SOT, and probably a few other teams out there.
And TVCC has at least one Panther.

They do it to be completely prepared for competition and use everything in their arsenal to put the best routine they can on the floor.

Lol no one is understanding how I feel about it and that's OKAY I didn't expect you too. My opinions won't change.

Big difference here in Dallas because of the location and how many Allstar teams that are here! ALL Allstar teams here have other people on there team, it isn't the Navarro show or TVCC show on wild or spirit lol if that's what people are thinking. They compete all year long competing their worlds routine, while preparing for another routine with different people. Completely different situation in my eyes. & that's okay because it's my opinion :)
Location gives you a good strategy at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Back