All-Star April 2016 Videos (non-worlds)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

no? I don't think anyone said anything about a 3 week time limit. they competed in December. much more than 3 weeks. would everyone be okay with a team winning worlds in 2015, competing the exact same routine with a few doubles at worlds 2016?
But we're all talking about how they shouldn't compete the routine they competed with a week ago in Daytona. That they should have to get a new one because it was college and this is all star.

Who's to say they haven't been perfecting they're all star routine since December and just decided to compete the same one in Daytona. This whole thing is silly.

so i'm just now seeing Coed Elite's video from CL (so happy they're finally doing the full team coed full ups) but the commenter said "you don't see many coed teams doing that nowadays"..... HALF OF MEDIUM COED AND EVERY LARGE COED TEAM DOES IT!!!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN?????????

You really think they should have to get a new routine with a 3 week turn around? Why not make all Cheersport, NCA, and UCA winners all get new routines since they got "As" on those by winning. Wouldn't want to use the same winning routine twice.....This logic makes no sense. Its still the same cheer season. They won their bid like everyone else.
That's not what I meant. I meant a routine that you competed in a collegiate setting , in my opinion, should not be competed at an all star setting. And no, I don't expect them to create a whole new routine. They could be working on two routines during the entire season like many other collegiate athletes and all star gyms.

Again, this is just my opinion and I see why some people have no issue with it but I can see where other level 6 teams may get miffed about it. GT is well within the rules to do this, I just don't agree with it.

i'm not really sure... i've always felt uneasy about the competing the same routine w/ a different name thing. i watched worlds 2015 and said "wow that routine looks soooooooo familiar" ( talking about golden girls ).
but not really sure why CA and TVCC/Navarro was brought up??? they don't compete the same routine NOR do they compete an L5 version of their college routines. they may have some of the same athletes... but once again, two different routines. having the same athletes is fine. although IMO, competing the same routine is not cool.

You really think they should have to get a new routine with a 3 week turn around? Why not make all Cheersport, NCA, and UCA winners all get new routines since they got "As" on those by winning. Wouldn't want to use the same winning routine twice.....This logic makes no sense. Its still the same cheer season. They won their bid like everyone else.

You ARENT getting the point of the statement which is completely okay.

But How about just compete the routine you win the bid with to attend worlds. every allstar teams routine has added fluff by worlds

Last edited:
i think they literally knew the bare minimum of cheer...

so i'm just now seeing Coed Elite's video from CL (so happy they're finally doing the full team coed full ups) but the commenter said "you don't see many coed teams doing that nowadays"..... HALF OF MEDIUM COED AND EVERY LARGE COED TEAM DOES IT!!!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN?????????
both statements are so puzzling to me.....:confused: Jamie Parrish knows a little more than the bare minimum when it comes to cheer, and I have yet to see a medium coed team do full team coed full ups. Which teams are you referring to?

Latest posts

Back