All-Star April 2016 Videos (non-worlds)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As long as BSB hits in finals, I can survive with them not winning. I'd be sad because I'm really pulling for them to win it again finally, but I just need them to hit and break whatever curse there seems to be on that team.
as badly as i want them to win, i would still be thrilled as long as they hit both days and dont have any major catastrophes.

I'm impressed with Smoed keeping it going without their music. And goodness I really love their pyramid. This season their show actually serves to make me like/invest in the team again, ( as opposed to before when it was making me kind of tired of them), so I'm happy to see their progress. But I still prefer BSB's execution and timing....though I guess without the music it was easier to see what didn't work well in timing for me.

They look great! Love the new dance! And I just have to say....most seasons begin the same for me with them. I love Stars routine and absolutely HATE the music. But by the end of the season, I love the entire package. Somehow again this season, the music I couldn't stand just a few months ago, is just perfect for the routine and for Stars!

I'm kind of the opposite. I started off really liking the whole package, but it kind of hasn't met its full potential for me.

No disrespect to smoed or Brandon cause I am a fan of both but I feel like people don't realize there are a bunch of other great teams in small coed that have a shot at winning. It's a really awesome division this year!
If I learned anything about worlds and small coed there is usually a team that comes outta nowhere to surprise us all! Hope that is the same this year

No disrespect to smoed or Brandon cause I am a fan of both but I feel like people don't realize there are a bunch of other great teams in small coed that have a shot at winning. It's a really awesome division this year!
If I learned anything about worlds and small coed there is usually a team that comes outta nowhere to surprise us all! Hope that is the same this year
I disagree. I don't think there are any other teams with their skills or scores. They may be good but no way with the difficulty of BSB and Smoed. But maybe there will be a bronze surprise

I disagree. I don't think there are any other teams with their skills or scores. They may be good but no way with the difficulty of BSB and Smoed. But maybe there will be a bronze surprise
Agreed, unless either of those two teams mess up I don't see anyone beating them. I am having a very, very hard time picking and placing 3-10 though.

I think I've been in denial about how good Smoed are because my maroon tinted glasses won't let me see haha, but I love their pyramid. However, as those above have said, as long as BSB hits I'll be happy, crushed they didn't win, but happy they hit!

I'm excited to see what Brandon have been working on since CL as I've been seeing tweets about 7 hour practices!

I think I've been in denial about how good Smoed are because my maroon tinted glasses won't let me see haha, but I love their pyramid. However, as those above have said, as long as BSB hits I'll be happy, crushed they didn't win, but happy they hit!

I'm excited to see what Brandon have been working on since CL as I've been seeing tweets about 7 hour practices!
I hope everyone hits and the best team wins. I get my hopes up for BSB and then Finals happens...

Back