All-Star Cea Jamfest Videos.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Coed Elite that pyramid...
anim_11.gif
anim_37.gif
how did you make either of those smileys? it is just my chart of smileys that are missing some, because neither of those are options for me! I like them though. :)

So their still doing the backflip into the stunt? Or did they just do it because they were only competing as exhibition?

Courtney said the other day that they're working on the legal version of the transition, but it's harder for the team than the illegal version of it. I can't speak for CEA, but I think it would be a reasonable assumption to say that they're only performing it this way until they can safely/confidently perform the legal version and that they're only keeping it in right now in the illegal way while they are exhibitioning. But hey...I know nothing more than y'all do haha

I feel SE is how WCSS was in the beginning of last year. They are trying so hard to put different stunts, etc into the routine with so much new people it wont work out. It took WC atleast a few compitions to realize that the stunt isnt working irregardless if its hitting in practice. Courtney should just keep practicing the all around tictoc and use it for worlds when they can hit better because of practice. I hope they will clean it up and make a improvement for when they actually compete.

I love SE's stunt, and i think they will hit it. Its so early in the season, and they are doing something completely new for them...they are trying to reinvent themselves, blaze a new trail and if they were hitting perfect now it would mean they aimed too low! Erica has hit most times we have seen her attempt it, and Maddie either has a replacement base, or one with an injured finger so i think that can account for a lot of her struggles!The routine isn't my favorite right now but i can see the potential and am looking forward to seeing it evolve as the year goes on! Mostly excited for choreography/layout changes and pyramid tweaks!

Love Coed's pyramid, and JE well they are seriously fierce. The best JE routine i can remember, their pyramid is pretty much my life right now!

I wish SE would change the running and standing tumbling, give it that 2008 feel! Esp if they changed it and hit those stunts, I might pull what that kid did on Day 2 of Worlds '08.

I totally agree! I know they are trying to "break the mold" but tumbling sections aren't as effective in my opinion! And i think the pyramid can get better :)

More or less, i agree. If they were hitting now they would be aiming to low. There routine has great potential it may not be my favorite routine from them but it has potential. The only thing that looses its spark is there music, i feel like 2010 and 2011 there music was more confident and more "Im gona win and not Back Down " idk but thats just me. I am ceeping my fingers crossed

More or less, i agree. If they were hitting now they would be aiming to low. There routine has great potential it may not be my favorite routine from them but it has potential. The only thing that looses its spark is there music, i feel like 2010 and 2011 there music was more confident and more "Im gona win and not Back Down " idk but thats just me. I am ceeping my fingers crossed
i love their music. but i do agree with you. but there is still so much time to make the changes needed to be made. cant wait for the season!

I wish SE would change the running and standing tumbling, give it that 2008 feel! Esp if they changed it and hit those stunts, I might pull what that kid did on Day 2 of Worlds '08.
what did that kid do?

LOVE ME SOME CEA!!!! For me, it's hard to judge SE's routine when you don't have their competitors to compare it to. Who knows how this routine stacks up to F5 and Stars? I have this thought in my head that if they did jumps, stunts 1, THEN tumbling, baskets. It would make the stunts easier for them to hit.The stunt is just so difficult for a team stunt that I think anything I could possibly do to make it more consistent, I would. I could be completely wrong though. I mean, I'm sure Courtney knows her team better than I do.

That toss to hands girl on J3, she's basically the next Ricky. She be fierce as HAILLLLLLLLLLL in that routine! Work it girl!

JE, words can't even describe. If they go to indy, I'd honestly love to see them compete Large Senior just for kicks and giggles. Could you imagine the psychoticness if they even came anywhere close to beating Stars or F5? Let alone if they could actually somehow do it? That would be incredible and I would die. :cloud9:

@F!ERCE I use that same smiley site! I love it! It has all the awesome smileys we had on the old FB on it!

Back