All-Star Cheap Jackets!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
My daughters team recently won Jamfest Supernationals Indy, the team received the usual light nylon jackets...my daughters zipper broke within hours, another girls also. She was so excited to finally win at such a big event that this jacket was priceless to her...she begged me to get it replaced...I just called Jamfest and was told I would have to BUY one for $40 PLUS shipping...the lady was pretty rude too....acting like I made up a story to get a crummy jacket!!! It would be cheaper to get the zipper replaced. The amount of money I spent for my daughter to attend this event, you would think they would replace it for free and apologize for the inconvience...LOL...unbelievable~~~( sorry, just had to vent)

our gym has had many broken zippers from this years jamfest super nationals..... CHEAP........

That is disappointing! My cp won a jacket there 2 years ago and she lived in that jacket (probably still wears it now that she is in college). She cherishes her NCA jacket from 3 years ago, but you can only wear it when its frigid outside, so the Jamfest jacket is perfect. Congrats on her win, I hope you can get it fixed for her, so she can wear it proudly :)

Back