All-Star Cheersport Schedule 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2nd year straight Senior Elite and Coed Elite have gone on back to back. ahhhh.

I unlocked the link so anyone can edit the list since there are a few bid comps next weekend I believe! And I'm also not sure how updated the Wiki is, so make sure to check if I did it right :)

i like cheersport but i'm not liking the fact that you have to choose which level 5 teams you have to see becuse all the divisions go on at the same time. they make it where you might only stay in one arena between 1 and 2:30.and why so early for senior teams!?

Senior teams have to go on earlier because on Sunday, the event has to have time to make bid decisions.

It was also listed competing twice in two different halls on the same day. Maybe they forgot to write Infinity on one?

One of them is all girl and one is coed. Looks like they are just listed as Gym Tyme Louisville because they have combined the I6 and the College 6 divisions this year instead of splitting so the teams will just go once.

Super Excited my girls dont go on until 5:28 so I get to see all the level 5's well the ones I feel like running in between areans for haha. To answer a previous question I don't think got answered...Some of the divisions are split by number of athletes on the team. Just an example not saying its true but:

Large Senior 2 Division I: 35-36 Athletes
Large Senior 2 Division II: 30-34 Athletes
Large Senior 2 Division III: 21-29 Athletes

For the worlds divisions like small senior and small ltd where a majority I am sure have a full 20 I have no clue what the split criteria was.

doesn't spirit central sm sr have a bid? on the spreadsheet it says they don't, unless they declined in providence?

doesn't spirit central sm sr have a bid? on the spreadsheet it says they don't, unless they declined in providence?

They were announced as having won an At Large bid. Not sure if they declined it? Hmm I didn't even notice that on the list thingy...

They were announced as having won an At Large bid. Not sure if they declined it? Hmm I didn't even notice that on the list thingy...
Just checked the Wiki again and I guess I missed that last night! Haha I'll add it if someone didn't already :)

Back