OT Christmas Wishlist 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
She sounds sweet. Wal*Mart normally puts electric blankets in their Black Friday ad.

I won't do Black Friday. I saw some at Target so I'll go get one this week. I thing Big Lots may have them as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've kind of been receiving my Christmas list in small amounts already lol.
Here's what I've received already:
Bean Boots (just came in the mail today actually)
New iPhone (I didn't ask for it but my mom wanted to upgrade so she upgraded me as well. I was content with my 5s.)
Leather jacket
New rain boots
New Pandora charms and a ring

Wants:
Vineyard Vines Shep Shirt
New wallet
New thermal cup
New water cup
New rain jacket
Leggings
Converse

-More bow making materials (I haven't made bows in a looooong time and I really miss doing it)
-An HD video camera (the NIkon CoolPix L820, maybe? IDK. Nikon seems like a great brand overall)
-Studio lights
-Valeo Ankle weights (I need to start working out)
-A squat bar w/ weights (" " ")
-Jordana 2-in-1 foundation/concealer
-REALLY good eyeliner (I suck at tightlining. HELP.)
-A huge array of Ka'oir lipstick (the colors are insane)

Any creative ideas for boyfriend gifts? We've been dating for 3 1/2 years and I feel like I've run out of ideas! He built his own computer and just bought a new game so that takes away from tech-y stuff. He likes sports, cars, and whiskey too haha.
Buying for my boyfriend is the most stressful gift I buy. He refuses to give me a list. I'm thinking he will get a Yeti cup this year. But I need to come up with more than that.
Of all of the gifts I've given him, he uses his Dallas Stars pullover hoodie the most. If your bf loves sports, maybe some apparel from his favorite team/s? Or tickets to a game.
The whiskey of the month club sounds awesome.
My bf likes to wear sweatpants around the house, so a new pair of those are good.

Buying for my boyfriend is the most stressful gift I buy. He refuses to give me a list. I'm thinking he will get a Yeti cup this year. But I need to come up with more than that.
Of all of the gifts I've given him, he uses his Dallas Stars pullover hoodie the most. If your bf loves sports, maybe some apparel from his favorite team/s? Or tickets to a game.
The whiskey of the month club sounds awesome.
My bf likes to wear sweatpants around the house, so a new pair of those are good.

Yes! Why is giving a list so hard??? He was just talking about how much he loves sweatpants so I think I'll get him a nice pair from nike or under armour to add on. Unless the Packers get it together I think I'll hold off on their clothing but our college, Iowa, is doing really well so maybe I'll get a sweatshirt or hat from them.

The whiskey gifts I love too because they're fun and unique. Thanks everyone for the ideas!

CPs List:

-iPhone 6s
-Label maker
-Philosophy Birthday Cake body wash
-10 foot long iPhone charger cable
-Anything Simply Southern/Vineyard Vines
-Clothes
-flannel shirt
-Io Hawk Board
-Small NAKED palette
-CHI flat iron

She wants that Io Hawk Board to cruise around cheer competitions. Not gonna happen. Anyone that knows me knows that scooters at these events are my PET PEEVE!

Sweet little DS can't even name five things that he wants.

Any creative ideas for boyfriend gifts? We've been dating for 3 1/2 years and I feel like I've run out of ideas! He built his own computer and just bought a new game so that takes away from tech-y stuff. He likes sports, cars, and whiskey too haha.
I think our boyfriends may be the same person [emoji23] and funny, but we too have been dating for around 3.5 years. I've gotten him the monthly subscription boxes before and he loves them! And you can never go wrong with clothes bc most guys hate buying clothes for themselves. (Idk I guess they'd rather spend the money on video games?) I'm thinking of getting mine a "(Bf's name) starter pack" complete with a sweatshirt, pair of sweatpants, some obscure old Zelda game (because he's an actual man-child), and some cookies or Oreo balls or something. And possibly various food gift cards for him to spend on me [emoji6]

Whiskey Wedge – CORKCICLE.
I bought them for my brother

I think our boyfriends may be the same person [emoji23] and funny, but we too have been dating for around 3.5 years. I've gotten him the monthly subscription boxes before and he loves them! And you can never go wrong with clothes bc most guys hate buying clothes for themselves. (Idk I guess they'd rather spend the money on video games?) I'm thinking of getting mine a "(Bf's name) starter pack" complete with a sweatshirt, pair of sweatpants, some obscure old Zelda game (because he's an actual man-child), and some cookies or Oreo balls or something. And possibly various food gift cards for him to spend on me [emoji6]
Ahh that's such a good idea! Thank you:) and the man child part has me convinced they're long lost twins. He won't spend money on clothes but he won't blink twice when he spends $60 on a video game!

Back