OT Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making The Team

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Observation: Every year, there is someone (at least one) who either needed to be cut really early or probably never should have made training camp.

They're the one who is ALWAYS being corrected by Kelli/Judy yet is never cut until like, the last episode.

Who do you all think is that girl this season?

I'm bothered that they acknowledged poor Karen last episode, simply to send her packing. I feel like she hasn't been there all along. I've never noticed her. She seemingly popped up with the sole purpose of being cut.

And to answer your question. Kat. For she truly needs to go anyway and she shouldn't have lasted this long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Observation: Every year, there is someone (at least one) who either needed to be cut really early or probably never should have made training camp.

They're the one who is ALWAYS being corrected by Kelli/Judy yet is never cut until like, the last episode.

Who do you all think is that girl this season?

My money is on Kyndall or Kaleigh.

I'm bothered that they acknowledged poor Karen last episode, simply to send her packing. I feel like she hasn't been there all along. I've never noticed her. She seemingly popped up with the sole purpose of being cut.

And to answer your question. Kat. For she truly needs to go anyway and she shouldn't have lasted this long

I was a little annoyed that they didn't correct Karen when she talked about coming back; dancing aside, she doesn't look right in the uniform and she can't fix her legs. She should never go back because even if she fixes the dancing, she can't fix the other stuff.

Ugh. I just saw Kat makes it. Howwwwwwwww

Ugh. I just saw Kat makes it. Howwwwwwwww

I didn't want to spoil it for you, so I didn't want to say anything...but yeah, she did. I was surprised too, I was also kinda surprised Simone made it.

**lalalalala** please no more spoilers. I know that I could just watch a Cowboys game and see who is on the sidelines but I'm purposefully not until the series is over.

My bad. What with their Official Team Portrait being splashed everywhere over a week ago I assumed it was impossible to have not seen it (if you follow the show anywhere.)

I checked to make sure my favs make it every year. I hate suspense.

^^^^^See, I'm the person who doesn't follow ANY Cowboys or DCC-related social media sites OR visit the website so that I completely avoid any spoilers. I am usually pretty successful (unless the camera pans to one of them during a game. haha.)

^^^^^See, I'm the person who doesn't follow ANY Cowboys or DCC-related social media sites OR visit the website so that I completely avoid any spoilers. I am usually pretty successful (unless the camera pans to one of them during a game. haha.)

me too.

I don't either, but the picture still manages to pop up on my FB because I'm friends with some die hard Cowboy fans.

The season has 2 more episodes, so there shouldn't be much more in the way of spoilers. Sorry for the 2 I shared.

The first girl had the saddest kick off ever. I wish they could have kept her and let her dive roll off the field during kicks. Followed by the girl with the long curly hair

The first girl had the saddest kick off ever. I wish they could have kept her and let her dive roll off the field during kicks. Followed by the girl with the long curly hair

I know right! I wonder if she'll come back next year...I think Kyndall and Courtney will.

I know right! I wonder if she'll come back next year...I think Kyndall and Courtney will.

This episode was just so rough.

Back