All-Star Gas Prices

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I got told once that Americans pay more for household goods such as toothpaste etc. than we do, where as here in Europe we pay more for gas. I don't know how true that is though.

i live right outside of Detroit and its about $3.70ish. but in up north michigan its just over $4

We are 5 miles from the cheer gym (whew, so I can actually go home if need be :)) and gas in this area of Dallas is running about $3.97 for premium (got a car that only takes premium). I'm VERY grateful we are so close to CA. YEA!!!!!

We are 5 miles from the cheer gym (whew, so I can actually go home if need be :)) and gas in this area of Dallas is running about $3.97 for premium (got a car that only takes premium). I'm VERY grateful we are so close to CA. YEA!!!!!
Just an FYI if you buy another car, if you buy the car brand new and only use regular gas then you will be more than fine. Most cars don't need premium. Once you start with premium though, don't downgrade to a lower Octane.

Even if the manufacturer recommends premium, you can get away with a lower octane without any problems. If you needed it, i could find more information on this online.

Here in eastern Ohio it's around $3.49- $3.79... Just depending on where you get gas! Unfortunately, I live an hour away from my gym. But over in western pa, I've seen it from $3.79- to just over $4.00!!!! Ugh. I pray gas goes down almost everyday, it's killing me and my parents!!! :(

I got gas yesterday for $3.51. When I drove to CT for the USASF meeting, I saw gas for $4.25. I was shocked.
Welcome to Connecticut!!!! i really need to move! we are always one of the highest.
And i didnt see you at the meeting. i was there Friday & all day Saturday.

it's just over 4 dollars right now in southern california. and the worst part is, our public transportation is terrible! you either drive, or you bike. take your pick.

Back