Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm Kayleigh i have cheered for 4 cheers. I was on Michigan Xtreme and Midwest Xplosion.
Now I make the commute to The Illinois Cheer Company and I'm on Junior coed 5 :)

I'm Ryan and i'm 15. this is my 4th year cheering, did school cheer for 2 years and this is my 2nd year of all star cheer. I've been at Trilogy for 4 years and been cheering there for 2 :)
(i took classes there for 2 years while I did school cheer, lol )

im angelica. i cheer in east texas. this is like my 3rd year on the boards. love everyone here & so cant wait till worlds 2010 and nca! and i hate having only 3 post. i had almost 1000 before... :(

im kylie or ky, whatever you prefer. Im about to turn 19, and i have already came in and out of retirement a few times. I currently am on the roster at Kent State but Im currently not cheering because I'm on knee surgery #3. Ive been cheering for 10 years. I go back to the pro x boards, and I too hate having such little amounts of posts, I had thousands before.

Heyy I'm Tasha I cheer for Speed Athletics which is in Westfield, IN. Like most people on this board cheerleading is my life. and I love trading shirts! :) I also love Hello Kitty! :hellokitty:

ACEDAD said:
We'reFlippin'Sweet said:
Ameila, 14, Bigshow Allstars in south alabama(we'll give ace a run for their money :) ) lol but i cheered for premier sharks 2 out of the 3 years i lived in tennessee but quit the last year to try school cheer.

:)

Can't wait to see your teams. Are you coming up to BamJam in January or JamLive in March?

Unfortunately, we arent doing alot of traveling this season . We've had alot of complications already this year (girls moving, the one that got pushed into a bonfire) were doing alot of Pensacola & Mobile competitions with one in Gatlinburg in April. I was looking forward to seeing you guys this year, but it's not looking like it'll happen. Good luck this year!

I am Michelle, mother to 3 boys. My youngest son is Hunter (15) and he is in his 3rd year cheering at GymTyme all stars. Hunter is on Sr. Small Limited Coed 5 - Platinum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Kim. I cheered for Cheer Academy All-Stars a longggggg time ago, then i cheered for World Cup Odyssey, then i cheered for World Cup Shooting Stars. Now i currently go to Louisville and am on Small Coed and Gymtyme Senior Platinum! <3

Im Alex and I am a senior in high school :]. I cheer for comet all stars and am on senior 5.

im merrill. i normally dont post on here, but i read it all the time. im 15 years old. im currently gymless, so i just cheer for my high school :( but i used to cheer on a limited coed 5 team. im definitely getting back into allstars next year, im just not sure where yet hahaa. PM me to help me outtt!

im kay. angelica's mom (lovescheer) i have 1 older daughter thats 26 and my youngest cp is 17. A. cheers for east texas all stars. :)

I'm Molly. I'm 20 and I don't cheer anymore, but I did all-star cheerleading for 5 years and I cheered at my college during my freshman year. I work for Champion Spirit Group :) and I'm going to school for a degree in Event Planning! Annnd on the old board my name was cheermonster but I'm over that.

Oh and I love Senior Elite and Rays. A lot.

Back