Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ameila, 14, Bigshow Allstars in south alabama(we'll give ace a run for their money :) ) lol but i cheered for premier sharks 2 out of the 3 years i lived in tennessee but quit the last year to try school cheer.

:)

I'm Alyssa. This is my first year coaching (Rock Solid J4<3). Last year was my last season cheering, Rock Solid Small Limited. Cheered for 10 years. My brain is on cheer mode 24/7, always gotta be up with the latest and greatest info. You'll probably find me by my really large poof!

We'reFlippin'Sweet said:
Ameila, 14, Bigshow Allstars in south alabama(we'll give ace a run for their money :) ) lol but i cheered for premier sharks 2 out of the 3 years i lived in tennessee but quit the last year to try school cheer.

:)

Can't wait to see your teams. Are you coming up to BamJam in January or JamLive in March?

My name's Taylor.. I've cheered for Brandon All-stars since 06-07 and have been a flyer on Senior Black from 08-10 =)

My name is the same here as the other board. My cp is 11 and cheered for 2 years on a youth team here in NC, but had to take this year off much to her dismay for financial reasons:( We are hoping to go back next year to CEA Raleigh but for now go to what local comps we can and support all of our friends from different gyms:) I work retail(blech) but would love to get into judging cheer or anything else in the cheer world...just need a more flexible job or new job.

Hi I'm Jessica I am a 4th year at Georgia Tech (in Atlanta) I started cheering in 6th grade and cheer for my middle school, high school, United Gators and Prime Tyme in Nashville,TN before moving to Atlanta for college. Then I cheered for Georgia Tech. I cheered on Thunder allstars open last year and am cheerig for stingrays all girl open this year (go citron!) I was on the old boards too but mostly just lurking and not posting :)

Justin C. Franklin
Started cheering in the summer of 2000.
I attended the University of Louisville from 2004-2008 where I competed on Large Coed & am currently still taking online classes :/
I cheered for Gym Tyme the entire time.
I currently coach & cheer for my gym ACX in Irmo, SC (where I grew up cheering.)
I also do choreography for high school & allstar teams where this is my first official year of coaching a team. I coach ACX Small Junior 3 (Dream)
I'm currently in Columbia, SC where I grew up.
I cheered for Carolina Allstars Int. Open Coed 5 last year.
I've been to worlds 4 years in a row, and won 3 of the times. Whoop Whoop hehe.

I'm a huge cheer music freak (obviously). If you need good song ideas, I'm a great person to ask. I wish I could mix music because I know I'd be amazing at it.

I LOVE *an understatement* lady gaga. Pretty much obsessed and live my life around her. <3

I've been cheer boarding since like 2002/2003.
My previous board names were:
TheWorldIsMine28 (from the AOL Message boards back in the day)
RetiredWorldChamp
JustinCFranklin

i'm anna. i live in england. i own a programme called stars elite and coach 3 of the 4 teams. i also own a bow company and mix music for my gym.

My name is Liz, my cp Phoebe (8) cheers for Cheer Athletics Bobcats (Mini 1). This is her first "real" cheer season. She did half a season of Tinys at Arizona Heat Elite when she was 4. Before this she did gymnastics but the switched because she loves dancing and stunting.
I work as an RN in Well Baby/NICU nurseries. I have two other kids, one cheered for 5 years and now concentrates on Band at school, the youngest plays soccer.

I'm Kim, i cheer for Dream Extreme All Stars in Levittown PA. it's my first year on a sr 5 team. i love to be at the gym as much as i can, yes i drive an hour and 15 minutes to get there, but i love it.

Kim Lynch
add me on fbook :)

I'm Brittney, I'm 22 years old and a die hard World Cup fan! I also root for all NJ programs as well because I love my state!

Back