All-Star Gk Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This cracks me up...I mean off the top of my head let me see if I can name some of the major power house gyms that wear Varsity..
Cheer Athletics
Cheer Extreme
World Cup
Stingray
Rockstar
Cheer Athletics
Gym Tyme
California Allstars
Twist & Shout
Charlotte
Ultimate Athletics

And so many more that I will not list. Obviously the choice of Varsity uniforms is good enough for these champion programs...Left behind? Give me a break, Varsity can make any of those types of uniforms and doe when requested...Just look at Ultimate Athletics & Cali that went from GK to Varsity

All of those gyms wear Varsity because most all are somehow affiliated with Varsity in some way. Stingrays owner is works for Varsity, YOU work for Varsity, Charlotte All Stars owner owns Cheersport which is has a interest in Varsity....need I go on? Varsity can copy GK uni's as they are already trying to, but they won't be any way near the quality which a lot of people seem to forget. GK employs USA citizens which is keeping Americans working, Varsity uniforms are made I think in Mexico? I bet if all of those gyms asked the kids what they would prefer to wear and I bet they would say GK, but since the gym owners get to choose they have to other option but to wear Varsity.

All of those gyms wear Varsity because most all are somehow affiliated with Varsity in some way. Stingrays owner is works for Varsity, YOU work for Varsity, Charlotte All Stars owner owns Cheersport which is has a interest in Varsity....need I go on? Varsity can copy GK uni's as they are already trying to, but they won't be any way near the quality which a lot of people seem to forget. GK employs USA citizens which is keeping Americans working, Varsity uniforms are made I think in Mexico? I bet if all of those gyms asked the kids what they would prefer to wear and I bet they would say GK, but since the gym owners get to choose they have to other option but to wear Varsity.

A great majority of the programs that wear Varsity are in their "family plan". They receive money back when they go to Varisty competitions. However, I think if they studied the numbers VERY closely, they would find that they don't really save any money, it just gets shifted around. And, their uniforms areen't NEARLY as good quality!
First Varsity copied Spirit Innovations' designs , and now GK's. And, not very well.....just sayin'...

I so am crossing my fingers that our gym owners pick GK!! They have samples from a couple different companies coming.

How do the sizers/sizing match up to the finished product? In the past with another company we had a disaster where the sizers were generic and we ended up with a tragic mess of ill fitting uniforms. Can you add/subtract length in the top/sleeves/skirt? What can I say my CP has monkey arms and short legs! ;)
YES YOU CAN! if you want a longer top, you can, longer skirt, shorter shirt, shorter arms, longer arms you can:)

cali, ca, twist and shout do?

You
A great majority of the programs that wear Varsity are in their "family plan". They receive money back when they go to Varisty competitions. However, I think if they studied the numbers VERY closely, they would find that they don't really save any money, it just gets shifted around. And, their uniforms areen't NEARLY as good quality!
First Varsity copied Spirit Innovations' designs , and now GK's. And, not very well.....just sayin'...

You don't have to have varsity uniforms to be in the family plan I don't think. I believe you get in the family plan by attending several competitions. Also - with the discounts GK offers this season, you will save more then you would with the family plan!

You

You don't have to have varsity uniforms to be in the family plan I don't think. I believe you get in the family plan by attending several competitions. Also - with the discounts GK offers this season, you will save more then you would with the family plan!
Im not 100% on this but the way it was explained to me (bc I asked why one gym doesn't go with another uniform company bc they said they wanted to) was that bc of the family plan, they had to sign a 3 yr contract requiring them to buy Varsity. Again Im not 100% bc I'm NOT a gym owner, but this is the way it was explained to me

Varsity cannot reproduce everthing GK can. I had a program tell me that Varsity told them that their drawing could not be reproduced and was too detailed. They could not have a pattern on top of a pattern. So guess what? They are now having GK reproduce that uniform which they can do. Everything is made in the USA and under one roof and 95% hand made. The product sells itself and I back GK 100%.

Im not 100% on this but the way it was explained to me (bc I asked why one gym doesn't go with another uniform company bc they said they wanted to) was that bc of the family plan, they had to sign a 3 yr contract requiring them to buy Varsity. Again Im not 100% bc I'm NOT a gym owner, but this is the way it was explained to me

You could be right. I just heard that you can still get a kickback without getting uniforms. Im no Varsity expert. I just love that GK doesnt HAVE TO HAVE contracts, because people will return to GK without them requiring customers to.

we should have a new division at worlds...uniform show off hahaha
the fashion show segment... you could do awards like best new uniform, most likely to flash audience (;)), what the heck are you wearing?, most innovative, everyone-will-copy-this-in-the-next-year award, cleanest, most likely to be mistaken for swimwear, etc.

You do not have to have varsity uniforms to do the family plan. You just have to attend a minimum of 4 competitions from 3 different company's owned by varsity.

Our gym has had SI uniforms for the past 4 years. Last year we received horrible, I mean horrible customer service! Our sales rep gave me the run around, didn't place an order and the company never answered the phone. I had uniforms that were ordered in July but separate from our large order because they joined late and didn't get those uniforms until JANUARY!! So needless to say we went to gk and their customer service has been amazing! I only have wonderful things to say about my experience so far!

Back