All-Star Hair Up With Bows At Practice?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My gym doesn't make our cheerleaders wear their hair up high with a cheer ribbon or any ribbon at our practices. I would like to do that because I think it makes the team look more together and its fun because of all the different bows. I got cheer bows for my birthday but I haven't worn any to practice yet but I would really like to. Some of my friends want to, too. What do you think of cheer bows at practices?

it's not compulsory at my gym, but myself and 2 other girls have bows which we wear at practice every week! all the others girls ask us where we get them from and it's kinda caught on. you never know, maybe the rest of your team will catch on

my gym doesn't require bows but a few always have them in and its kinda starting to catch on

My first gym didn't require it but I always did, my second gym never required it either but I always wore one, but my last gym (aged out) did. It was a bright yellow bow to wear with our mandatory practice wear.

We don't have to wear bows, but usually when i find out what our practice wear looks like i order one to match each outfit so i'll have one. and then i ask the girls on my team if they want one so shipping isn't as much. i think bows are fantastic. my mom says i don't look like a cheerleader without one..
we HAVE to wear bows to every practice . even tumbling classes we cant walk into the gym with out a bow. usually we have a practice outfit we have to wear with a matching bow but are practice outfits didnt come yet so we can wear what ever with what ever bow but for every girl that doesnt have a bow in we fun that many laps. my coach says " you wouldn't go to soccer with out a ball and you wouldn't to to baseball with out a bat you don't come to cheer with out a bow "
i love that!

Back