All-Star Hairgate 2015 - Mom Upset Daughter Is Off The Team Because She Wont Straighten Hair For Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Omg I saw that on good morning America. Red cup not Christmassy enough is news worthy.

Some on again off again pastor made a viral rant about how they took 'Merry Christmas' off their cups, but Merry Christmas was never actually originally on their cups and now the story is all Christians (because everyone thinks as one or whatever) is now boycotting Starbucks and super offended. It's as ridiculous as the cheer hair!

Some on again off again pastor made a viral rant about how they took 'Merry Christmas' off their cups, but Merry Christmas was never actually originally on their cups and now the story is all Christians (because everyone thinks as one or whatever) is now boycotting Starbucks and super offended. It's as ridiculous as the cheer hair!
Gosh lord just drink your coffee lol. Who cares what cup it's in.

Eta: I forgot to put drink in that sentence .

Last edited:

At one point the red cup AND cheer hair were trending for me. But I guess this is just what is important to our society this holiday season.

Because it secretly has crack in it! DUH, everybody knows that!
Or maybe mermaid tears?

At one point the red cup AND cheer hair were trending for me. But I guess this is just what is important to our society this holiday season.
Baby Hitler was trending too, and with the mention of people being stupid enough to compare team cheer hair to the Third Reich... I'm convinced that the Universe is screwing with us today.

It's brewed with unicorn tears, right?

Only if it sparkles!
unicorn_3.gif

Back