OT Happy Father's Day!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I would love to see 3 pages, or more, of Dad's Day well-wishes by sunday!

Well, it IS early, but I'll show some love. Especially since the dads that are on the boards are really the most kick a$$ dads I know. I really don't know too many that are "dadding" quite like cheer dads. So Happy Father's Day to my favorite dads!!! These and all the ones I missed...enjoy your couple extra days we threw in for you! And have an awesome father's day. You deserve it!!!:cheering:

@ACEDAD
@SharkDad
@kingston
@newcheerdad
@cheerdad

Since I'll be away on Sunday, I'm happy this thread got made early! :)

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all of the absolutely AMAZING cheer dad's out there!!

In addition to @SharkDad @ACEDAD @kingston @newcheerdad and @cheerdad let's not forget about @StarshipTrooper and @John Butler and I'm sure I'm missing SO MANY MORE.

Have an amazing day! The involvement you have in your kids favorite sport is awesome :)

While I am a dad, I look forward to being a 'crazy' cheer dad one day. I do business in a LOT of industries, but something about cheer is just a bit more... wholesome and fun (despite its faults!). Thanks yall! Happy fathers day to all!

I'll do it early, to ensure I don't forget :) but how I could forget to wish such an amazing group of people a very happy father's day, I have no idea.
Ya'll are so amazing. To think some silly message board is what drew all of us together is out of this world. I consider my cheer dads some of the most important and influential people in my life, and I don't know what I'd do without you. Whether it's giving advice, clearing up rumors, or slipping in a silly comment to make me giggle, it all means the world to me, as do you. :) may you all have a very very happy father's day! love you all!!!
@ACEDAD
@SharkDad
@kingston
@newcheerdad
@cheerdad
@johnbutler
@ any other dads I have forgotten!!!

Since I'll be away on Sunday, I'm happy this thread got made early! :)

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all of the absolutely AMAZING cheer dad's out there!!

In addition to @SharkDad @ACEDAD @kingston @newcheerdad and @cheerdad let's not forget about @StarshipTrooper and @John Butler and I'm sure I'm missing SO MANY MORE.

Have an amazing day! The involvement you have in your kids favorite sport is awesome :)

I knew I was going to forget a million of them. Yes, definitely keep adding the ones we didn't get. :kiss:

Back