OT Hunger Games

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I finished the first in 13 hours and the next two in that same week a few months ago after friends convinced me to read them. Pretty much all of the Dublin city busses are covered in HG movie ads and it's killing me having to wait these next two-ish weeks for the movie! There's also a store called Panem which I clearly had to get a pic of...

Many people were SO annoyed by HP7's travesty of an epilogue (seriously JKR, HUGO!?!), that they pretend it doesn't exist. I don't know what they're talking about, my HP7 didn't have an epilogue *brushes off torn paper scraps*
oh! I was so confused for a second. I was about to recommend you talk to the book store you bought it from :D

Question...is Catching Fire and Mockingjay available in paperback? I'm not a fan of hardcover.

I've read the hunger games 4 times because I'm so excited for the movie and i can't wait. mockingjay made me so sad. and i don't want the series to be over

Question...is Catching Fire and Mockingjay available in paperback? I'm not a fan of hardcover.
Yes! I was at Barnes & Noble last night and they had a whole table of Hunger Games books set up. I'm pretty sure there were paperback sets of the trilogy.

I love the books from beginning to end. I was able to read the Twilight series once but couldn't bring myself to ever
Ick them up again, and felt like I had lost days of my life I would never get back. Stephanie Meyer is the poster girl for how not to write a book. How many times can you profess your love in the same adjectives? And don't get me started on the message it sends to young girls.
A lot of people who read the books don't like Mockingjay and I haven't figured out why....

No/maybe. Since they were released in 2009 and 2010 I would have thought there were paperback options. They may have been at some point printed in paperback...however with the release of the movie and people wanting to read the entire trilogy they are pushing the hardbacks (in stores) because they cost more.

I haven't been able to find a paperback of either book in stores or from any of the book vendors at work. (We needed copies for the library and I thought I could just run out and buy a paperback or two). Amazon says they have paperback so try ordering from there

I have seen catching fire in paperback, like once several months ago...but I have never seen Mockingjay in paper back

I have seen catching fire in paperback, like once several months ago...but I have never seen Mockingjay in paper back
I've seen both in paperback, but it's been in the fairly recent past, like at the Orlando airport flying home from UCA. Amazon has it listed as available in paperback, but sold by "other sellers."

Back