OT Hunger Games

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The movie was really good! It was a little more artsy? than I thought it was going to be. I thought if was going to be Transformersish cinematography wise, but it seemed more artsy (all the handheld camera, not crazy amounts of special effects.) I loved the scenes in the Capitol especially.
I hated him in the book, but Seneca Crane was so B.A in the movie. That beard?!?

The movie was really good! It was a little more artsy? than I thought it was going to be. I thought if was going to be Transformersish cinematography wise, but it seemed more artsy (all the handheld camera, not crazy amounts of special effects.) I loved the scenes in the Capitol especially.
I hated him in the book, but Seneca Crane was so B.A in the movie. That beard?!?

I felt very sorry for Movie Seneca unlike Book Seneca. But you're right, he was a straight up B.A! #swag. But I'm still extremely disappointed in how the movie makers portrayed Cinna. He was my favorite character and he and Katniss had such a connection which was totally disregarded for the movie. I also don't like Lenny Kravitz as an actor and he didn't even look how I pictured him in the book. I pictured him as having a much softer looking, caring, yet "poker-face" type of face... sadness.

I felt very sorry for Movie Seneca unlike Book Seneca. But you're right, he was a straight up B.A! #swag. But I'm still extremely disappointed in how the movie makers portrayed Cinna. He was my favorite character and he and Katniss had such a connection which was totally disregarded for the movie. I also don't like Lenny Kravitz as an actor and he didn't even look how I pictured him in the book. I pictured him as having a much softer looking, caring, yet "poker-face" type of face... sadness.
True. He had maybe 5 minutes of screen time? In the book, he was much bigger. He was one of my favorite charachters!

I remembered my other comment! I know they changed how she got the pin...but I liked that way better. I never really got the whole Madge thing, it was much more powerful IMO when Prim gave it to her.

So much better the 2nd time around. Wasn't so focused on differences and could really get into it. Noticed a lot more detail and cried a lot more.

I saw the movie last night. I don't like who they chose to play President Snow, he looked more like Santa Claus in a suit than an evil dictator :confused:

Agreed. In the book, they described Snow to be an older, thin man. Thin. Thin. What part of thin don't they get? Although, I do adore Donald Sutherland and thought he captured the attitude of Snow very well.

Back