OT Hunger Games

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
In my Literature Genres class we had to read The Hunger Games and I just finished it last night and I'm in love! We're taking a field trip next wednesday to go see it in theatres :) I want to know if I should start the next book before or after I see the movie!?

Ugh I have to wait for my friend to get home from Cali before I can go see it. :mad: Her stupid spring break is impeding on my hunger games. Not happy.

you're such a good friend, because i would have saw it already if i was you...
Haha it's a struggle. But only a few of my friends have read it...two of which are in Ireland, one is visiting her bf in NY and seeing it with him, and none of my guy friends at home want to see it. Soooo, I wait. =(

In my Literature Genres class we had to read The Hunger Games and I just finished it last night and I'm in love! We're taking a field trip next wednesday to go see it in theatres :) I want to know if I should start the next book before or after I see the movie!?

Something that happens in the second book is in the first movie, so yes or else it will be given away/ruined for you!

Go ahead, you know you want to!

I was really surprised to see that in there (given what was included in the movie still wasn't exactly how it happened) and am very interested to see how it will play out...
Something that happens in the second book is in the first movie, so yes or else it will be given away/ruined for you!
Do you think if I read it on schmoop (with is like sparknotes but more detailed) it would be the same, generally? I don't think I have time or can finish it by Wednesday!

Do you think if I read it on schmoop (with is like sparknotes but more detailed) it would be the same, generally? I don't think I have time or can finish it by Wednesday!

Oh, you don't have to read the whole thing by Wednesday, just read like the first half at most! I think the thing that I'm talking about happens in the first 100 pages!

Back