All-Star I Have A Few Questions About Worlds 2013!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 21, 2012
Okay, I'm going to worlds this year, and when we booked our hotel room, they lady said she thinks you have to buy tickets like at the arena where the teams perform, anyone who has been to worlds before can you spectate without buying tickets beforehand?

You can buy tickets at ESPN when you arrive but in the past I have bought the park hopper just incase they sell out (it doesn't seem to be limited though and they have never stopped selling tickets). This year I may buy them on the door as I'm not sure what they're doing with the park hoppers.

last year i bought my tickets right there and didnt have any issues getting in
No one did, which was the problem - they never stopped selling them. "Getting in" is a relative term. Plus this year since they're having three separate sessions on Monday there is a question of whether or not a session could actually sell-out.

No one did, which was the problem - they never stopped selling them. "Getting in" is a relative term. Plus this year since they're having three separate sessions on Monday there is a question of whether or not a session could actually sell-out.

Thats true i forgot they were changing it to different sessions. Sorry

thank you! thats the website i was on a couple months ago but they didn't have updated information for worlds this year, it was still on last years.
That web site has different info then the USASF worlds site, which has admission at $40 for Saturday and Sunday and $30 per session (3 sessions) on Monday.

That web site has different info then the USASF worlds site, which has admission at $40 for Saturday and Sunday and $30 per session (3 sessions) on Monday.

Does this mean they're planning on emptying the Milkhouse between sessions unless people have paid for more than one session?

Does this mean they're planning on emptying the Milkhouse between sessions unless people have paid for more than one session?
That would be my guess, but I have no idea how they plan to implement this. I am taking this year off from attending Worlds (for totally unrelated reasons), so I am hoping by 2014 it will be a smooth operation! ;) My daughter and I have gone as spectators the last 4 years and have always had a good time, but last year was the craziest as far as crowd size/control.

Back