All-Star J5 Returning To Worlds Next Year?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Athletics Jags 2008 - one of my favorite CA routines (and routines in general!) - this was the year that I started following allstar cheer, CA was a huge inspiration to me, the next year I joined and never looked back!

University Cheer Air Force - Jr. Air Force One 2009
My first year cheering I was on a JC5 team, I remember Day 2 of NCA sitting in the arena watching this team in complete shock. They were amazing. The transition into baskets and the pyramid are still some of my favorites. They won NCA this year, Worlds in 08, and got bronze at Worlds 09.

There are so many other amazing Junior 5 routines that I know I'm forgetting. I always loved ACF and Supercells, Colonels, and Rays Green, and so many more! I miss how awesome these divisions used to be.

I just saw that California All Stars floored a J5 at Champions League. Let's hope that more gyms start flooring teams in this division again. It's so great to watch and the kids are so talented.

I watched J5 this past weekend at One Up. By far one of the most talented divisions in all of cheer. I even commented I was happy CP team was a R5 [emoji28] - (to avoid that amount of talent -i was amazed w the J5. ) CP is only 11. Most of her R5 will be worlds eligible team next year but could be a J5. They would be amazing. And no janky fulls lol. I agree the worlds bid numbers need to be cut. Is J5 at worlds the answer? Not sure. Varsity needs to get better control on its bid distribution for summit. Bottom line - J5 is fierce. I am pretty sure every team hit this weekend and the entire arena was rocking when they were on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be shocked if the junior division ever goes back to worlds. The only way I could see it happening is if the age grid had a significant change to it, and even then, I think the junior 5 division will stay at Summit.

Back