All-Star Jamfest Indy - Large Sr - The War Has Begun!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And the winner is....

• Total voters
I think Rich's last line was kind of in jest. Poking fun at himself for the last time that was all brought up. Why is everyone being so touchy! I'm with King...hugs??

Im gonna have to go with jest. He does still have the track suit pic on with the stopwatch.

When I read it I laughed.

Hahaha I do! It just gets to a point when EVERYONE is sooooo expert!! and yet they are sooooo NOT! and its easy to be mean and then say oh i was kidding. Its all good! back to lurking with my tail between my legs

Hahaha I do! It just gets to a point when EVERYONE is sooooo expert!! and yet they are sooooo NOT!

i'm not trying to be an expert. this is about opinion.
if you would rather i can take back my previous post and just say this...

I love shooting stars therefore theyre going to win and blah blah blah. theyre the best.

and i dont like cheer extreme so im going to give them the death stare when they compete and try to make things go wrong with the powers of my mind.

I love shooting stars therefore theyre going to win and blah blah blah. theyre the best.

and i dont like cheer extreme so im going to give them the death stare when they compete and try to make things go wrong with the powers of my mind.

or the powers of your stopwatch?

blah blah this changed that changed.....do we seriously need to talk about what has changed everytime SE's routine is mentioned in a thread. Yes we all know things are going to change. I am sure the others are too, but no one is on here saying F5 changed this or World Cup Added that so youre wrong. Relax, take a breath, and I am sure once Jamfest comes around someone will have a break down of the "new" routine for you.

Goodness, you are a bit touchy to be so Famous. Just ignore it, no need to comment from my pov. I don't care what the other teams do, but I know what ours is doing as of last night, and some people like to know. For instance, the staff is smart enough to change the jumps and add a basket. It has been done. So, in the interest of being accurate in the evaluation, from the only team I would dare comment on since it is the only one I know in detail. Unlike others, I do not feel the need to discuss what the other teams are doing or have done. That is their business.

I give teams death stares and try to make things go wrong with the powers of my mind all the time. All this time I thought I was the only one :confused:

I can make red lights turn green just by staring at them.

So, in the interest of being accurate in the evaluation, from the only team I would dare comment on since it is the only one I know in detail. Unlike others, I do not feel the need to discuss what the other teams are doing or have done. That is their business.

This is where i have an issue. if we were baseball fans... and we were talking about our favorite teams. and im arguing about the yankees being awesome... and.... i dont think NC has a team, but i'll make one up... We'll call them the Teal Birds.. You would have absolutely no issue with me saying... oh the yankees have no problem with tonights game because last time Pitcher X from the TBs played, he completely sucked and the team they played got 20 hits off him. people say that ALL the time. so why when im talking about cheerleading am i not allowed to bring up the last competition?

If someone is judging a routine by whos gunna win, and the routine their watching has changed well then it makes a difference is who we all think is gunna win. So how about you relax. And yeah, people probably should bring up that their routine has changed since a whole bunch of you wanted to complain about how similar it looked from last year, well now it probably doesnt, so whater you going to be complainging about now? LOL I spoke to soon, Im sure someone will find something to complain about :)

Thats just it. I dont think the post is saying who's gonna win. Honestly if that was the purpose of his I dont think the breakdown would have been necessary. He could have just said "So-and-So is going to win." or ranked his top 3 like everyone else. I feel it was more showing how the current routines that have been seen stack up against a JamFest Score sheet. So was not trying to be "snide" was just making a statement as to the necessity of the comments regarding what may or may not have changed. Bottom line, it's going to be a fair fight with all three pretty evenly matched.

Its better!!!!! Sorry but you cant give an accurate breakdown of something you havent seen. Its what made the fame dudes post so whatever because of course everyones stuff is changing and will change. Enjoy your death stare, i cant say i will do the same for your team cuz its just not what I do. Good luck to everyone and SAFE travels!!

All three are fairly evenly matched, I agree. I tip my hat to F5 with the difficulty to win there, but that is assuming all hit perfect. And, I speak from only a lil bit of experience on this, hitting ain't easy. It's a chess match. What do you put in that you can hit to win assuming all hit... but what DON'T you put in to make sure it hits.

As in all sports there are no pre-determined winners. The winner will be the team that has the best weekend, plain and simple.

All three are fairly evenly matched, I agree. I tip my hat to F5 with the difficulty to win there, but that is assuming all hit perfect. And, I speak from only a lil bit of experience on this, hitting ain't easy. It's a chess match. What do you put in that you can hit to win assuming all hit... but what DON'T you put in to make sure it hits.

As in all sports there are no pre-determined winners. The winner will be the team that has the best weekend, plain and simple.

You just had to go all logical and ruin everything didn't you?

Back