All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Soo I had my tonsils removed about a month ago, Im 20 years old so it was pretty painful (wish i would have gotten them out as a kid). And had a lot of complications which involved me having to have 2 more surgeries over 3 weeks. In that time I lost 15+ pounds, and it was mostly muscle. And as a result I lost a lot of my skills, my jumps aren't what they use to be, I cant really double like I use to. And over the past week I have been working really hard and this weekend I started landing toe fulls again, and my doubles are actually making it all the way around. I thought I was never gonna be able to get my skills back but thankfully I am.

I would like to retract this statement ^ seeing as I fractured my sternum I actually now have no idea what tumbling I can do now... :(

kickdblcj said:
I would like to retract this statement ^ seeing as I fractured my sternum I actually now have no idea what tumbling I can do now... :(

Oh cj : /
I'm so sorry

codycheerbabex said:
It's not amazing tbh but I flew for the first time ever today as im normally a base and i did extension lib to full down. so happy :)

Fun!!!! I remember when I graduated high school (main base, occasional flyer) and did my first lib full. Ahh the memories!! Congrats!!

i tore a ligament in my ankle in april doing a full, and was terrified of tumbling for a majority of the past few months. but i threw my full AND LANDED it for the first time since tonight. i couldn't be happier with myself.

I attempted 2 to full double for the first time tonight, and almost landed..hah. 22 yrs old...old dog, new tricks, proud of myself.

Back