All-Star Major Multi-location Gyms Map

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Basically this shows all these mega gyms where they should expand to next... the entire middle US is a little naked.

Is the Mid- West saturated with smaller gyms? Or is there just a few smaller gyms which leaves athletes with little choice?

Basically this shows all these mega gyms where they should expand to next... the entire middle US is a little naked.

Is the Mid- West saturated with smaller gyms? Or is there just a few smaller gyms which leaves athletes with little choice?
Missouri at least has a lot of smaller gyms. I think there's one gym with two locations in Missouri? At least, I recall an announcement of a gym opening a second location last year but being retired I have no clue if that came to fruition. Not all qualify as "small" gyms by numbers but there definitely not mega gyms like there are around the edges of the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have no idea how to work the map or anything, but dont forget to add brandon allstars, they have two locations.

I'm not 100% sure how to add things to the map and don't want to mess it up but Fire and Ice Allstars has around 5 or 6 locations. The majority of their gyms are in Pennsylvania but I think 1 or 2 are in West Virginia!

If you want to discuss anything about those multi-location gyms that is not about making the map more accurate, follow this link :)

No addresses for CEA Chicago or Memphis?
Currently the only address I've seen for CEA Memphis is technically in Mississippi. The published address on the tryout info was for Landers Center, a huge sporting arena about 20 miles south of Memphis.

Afraid to touch the map and mess it up, but Cheerville has 3 locations if anyone wants to add them. Hendersonville TN, Mt Juliet TN and Bowling Green KY.

I'm too scared to touch the map but here is a list of addresses of our locations in New Zealand for All Star Cheerleaders Ltd, have left off street numbers, let me know if that is required:
  • 57C Cobham Road, Kerikeri, Northland, New Zealand
  • 14B Manga Road, Silverdale, Auckland, New Zealand
  • 47 School Road, Wellsford, Auckland, New Zealand
  • 62B Diana Drive, Glenfield, Auckland, New Zealand
  • 1011 Coatesville/Riverhead Highway, Riverhead, Auckland, New Zealand
  • 3/10 Brick Steet, Henderson, Auckland, New Zealand
  • 55 Arundel Street, Mt. Roskill, Auckland, New Zealand
  • 57B Ben Lomond Crescent, Pakuranga, Auckland, New Zealand
  • 12A Crosbie Road, Pukekohe, Auckland, New Zealand
  • 3/45 The Boulevard, Te Rapa, Hamilton, New Zealand
  • 36G MacDonald Street, Mt. Maunganui, Tauranga, New Zealand
  • 99 Te Ngae Road, Rotorua, New Zealand
  • 10 Manchester Street, Paraparaumu, Kapiti Coast, New Zealand
  • 11 Hutchison Road, Newtown, Wellington, New Zealand
  • 18 Watts Road, Sockburn, Christchurch, New Zealand

Last edited:

I live in Indiana, but up in the northwest. Here I really only have two options, unless I'm willing to drive 2+ hours. Southern Indiana has waaaay more gyms but we need more options lol and I'm salty about that. (if you don't get where the northwest is in Indiana, think by Notre Dame) The only gym with 3+ locations here used to be ICE but they closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want people to be afraid to use the map - that isn't the point. Someone (I believe) was picking up the pins marking the locations and moving them - which changes it for everyone. I saw some that were obvious (gyms in the middle of the ocean, etc). I am worried that the less obvious ones won't get corrected. As long as you are just browsing the map, it should be OK.

If you know what you are doing, please make corrections or additions. If you aren't comfortable, just post the info here and someone else will add it.

Back