All-Star Major Multi-location Gyms Map

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All the addresses listed from the website have been added. Some that you've listed above aren't on the website currently - let me know if they need to be added to the map!
A couple are second locations for franchise gyms which makes it tricky :) will check map now

All the addresses listed from the website have been added. Some that you've listed above aren't on the website currently - let me know if they need to be added to the map!
Key one to add is the new Rotorua location- have added all street numbers into original post

It would be awesome (but probably impossible) to have a current map of ALL allstar programs mapped. I can see the creation and upkeep of that as a daunting task!
It wouldn't be hard at all if USASF released the addresses of all member gyms. You probably couldn't easily have custom icons for each program, but you could have a table that Google pulled the data from to generate a map.

Willing to put the 2-gym locations as a layer also, but I will need some editing help. Please email [email protected] and I can add you with editing capability.

In the meantime, for 2-gym programs (or other changes)

Please list the gym names AND their addresses and we will start putting them in.

Tribe Cheer

LOCATIONS
MOORE: 206 NE 12th ST. Moore OK 73160
MUSTANG: 122 E Trade Center Terrace Mustang OK 73064

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

If someone could figure out how to do custom icons that "scaled" well - that would be great. Regular logo files don't seem to work too well and get pretty hard to see.

Basically this shows all these mega gyms where they should expand to next... the entire middle US is a little naked.

Is the Mid- West saturated with smaller gyms? Or is there just a few smaller gyms which leaves athletes with little choice?

Extreme Cheer Company has two locations in OK. One in Owasso and one in Muskogee. (if that helps lol)

Also can these locations please be added to the map?

507 E 2nd Ave.
Owasso, OK 74055

2625 E. Shawnee Road
Muskogee, OK 74403

Basically this shows all these mega gyms where they should expand to next... the entire middle US is a little naked.

Is the Mid- West saturated with smaller gyms? Or is there just a few smaller gyms which leaves athletes with little choice?

Less population density.

Less population density.
True. It would be hard to have a large gym in the middle of nowhere, unless there was lots of commuters. It's like how in the country there is lots of smaller schools, and in the city there is a couple of big schools. Think of the city as one big dot and the country as scattered dots, and those dots are gyms (hard to explain lol)

Back