All-Star Maryland--over Saturated With All Star Gyms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well Ron has made it very clear that he wants to buy up everything around the Twisters so I guess he is succeeding in that!

While this may be true I'm curious to know what is that he is actually buying? You can't purchase athletes so it seems like he is investing in unestablished gyms that may not necessarily have a lot of clientele. One would think a huge project like this with extreme financial costs isn't necessarily doing anything more than if new athletes simply tried out at the current locations.

While this may be true I'm curious to know what is that he is actually buying? You can't purchase athletes so it seems like he is investing in unestablished gyms that may not necessarily have a lot of clientele. One would think a huge project like this with extreme financial costs isn't necessarily doing anything more than if new athletes simply tried out at the current locations.

I think we all want to know the answer to your questions!

In the case of this new Owings Mills gym, many of those athletes, if willing, can commute to Baltimore. It's only about 30 to 40 minutes away. However, the Eastern Shore gym could stay where it is and potentially successfully serve that area where there are not many well established gyms. At least that is what in my head makes most sense.

I hear ya! It seems as though something very important is being missed in regard to all these gyms being purchased. Quality will always reign supreme over quantity. If your product isn't up to par having multiple locations is meaningless. I wish them well on their venture.

it's like Monopoly, why buy up random properties when you can just have Boardwalk and Park Place?

Maryland Vipers now merged with PA Vipers in Etters, PA. All of my old cheer friends from Vipers put it all over facebook. So I guess they now have 5 gyms according to MD Vipers website.

Wow:eek: Thats kind of big news....Will PA Vipers stay black and gold or change to Black and red like MD Vipers??? If so I'll miss your unis....

houston, texas has a RIDICULOUS amount of gyms i dont even know them all!
there's apex cheer, texas cheer, all-star revolution, vipers, texas thunder, prodigy and more smaller gyms. each of these gyms is are like 10-45 minutes from each other. it's crazy!

Latest posts

Back