All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just saw her on the live feed during awards. They're like 6 inch stilettos! Props to any coach that can wear any type of heel at a competition all day!
haha my feet used to kill at the end of these weekends when I wore sneakers or flats if I was dressed up so I can't even imagine. Props to her, she must have very strong ankles and legs.

I used to think the same thing until a special needs parent told me they wanted their kid to be treated like everyone else. Never really thought of it like that.
Never thought of it that way before! But a very true point - NCA is a competition after all!

I used to think the same thing until a special needs parent told me they wanted their kid to be treated like everyone else. Never really thought of it like that.

Never thought of it that way before! But a very true point - NCA is a competition after all!

We wanted the division to be scored since the second team in 2002. Cheersport was the first EP to actually score the teams and NCA followed soon after. There are still some EP's (like JamFest) that don't score them, but we wish they would change.

I've gotten to know many special needs parents over the years of working with the division and the vast majority want the competition. They understand that their athlete won't always win. But there's nothing wrong with that.

Georgia Heat
1TT - Hit otherwise !
Nice Routine ! WAYYY annoying voiceovers.. they use the same music mixer as my old team and its obnoxious but otherwise they had a good routine !

Back