All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You know, one of my best friends in the entire world has down-syndrome. One of the most beautiful girls I know - inside and out. She's a cheerleader - and she constantly complains when she goes to a competition where she isn't scored. She hates what she calls "the sympathy judging"
All she has ever wanted is to be treated like everyone else.

Please give her a great big hug for me. Love this!

Also with the flames guy, what happened with SE/CE yesterday? I might be remembering this wrong but don't they both finish with pyramid? So do they put the flames on for the dance then off again for the pyramid, or what? :S
The flames start with the dance, and I guess they programmed it for the average dance time, because for the pyramid there weren't flames (as far as I remember from the teams that don't end with the dance).

I have video of C5 and ECE Fame on my phone.. only problem when I upload them to my computer they come out sideways. Tried to download apps etc.. no clue

Lost child ! Door of Section 18 Sister on WC Starlites.. aca awkward ! Hope she finds her parents !

I just retweeted it also...
It's very easy to lose kids at the convention center. I lost cp three years ago when she was a mini and some parents from Charlotte Teal found her and took her to security. Scariest 15 minutes of my life running from the arena back to the bathroom she was last seen in. I had walked out one door and she went out the other and then wandered off towards the Dippin Dots stand.
I am sure they will be reunited soon!

Back