All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That girl tweeting at Kelsey was an ECE girl but I think that's just one rude person, though some people will see the whole gym that way. -_-

ETA: Does anyone want to kik me LAG updates? I have small group and my dad's birthday dinner and I won't be able to get on fierceboard. :(
I can message you updates Hannabl89

Their owners and coaches took care of the matter very quickly. ECE's sportsmanship is fine...their parents need to sit down.
EDIT: Unless I missed something...which I could have.
It's not only their parents.
There were about 5 girls on Fame who were complaining that they were behind certain teams, with one girl cussing about how bad Fantasy was... when Fantasy was right next to them.

And a M5 girl just tweeted Kelsey Rule "Worry about your last class to your face"
REALLY!?!?!

It's not only their parents.
There were about 5 girls on Fame who were complaining that they were behind certain teams, with one girl cussing about how bad Fantasy was... when Fantasy was right next to them.

And a M5 girl just tweeted Kelsey Rule "Worry about your last class to your face"
REALLY!?!?!

Yeah I didn't realize "last pass" girl was from ECE...now people are starting in on Cheetahs...
I jinxed the love...kind of like when you say the "q" word in nursing (never say the unit is "quiet")...

Oregon Dream Team (SmAg5) from tumblr: "Opening stunts flyer fell through her bases hands to ground. 1 fall in stunts and 1 major bobble but she held her body position. I think one girl did a kick single? Everybody that tumbled had very pretty tumbling nothing sloppy!"

ECE's gym twitter tweeted me saying they "Absolutely will not bad sportsmanship" and they are currently dealing with the situation. Its a real shame because you can tell that ECE wants to give off a good impression and 99% of the gym are very respectful - but 1 can ruin it for the whole bunch.

Back