OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
cheertyme before WC?
Yes.. I said my ideal. Just because cheertyme is the underdog doesn't mean I don't want them to place top three! I like seeing underdogs pull through but just not ahead of SE and Orange :) WC and panthers idc which place between the two tbh.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yes.. I said my ideal. Just because cheertyme is the underdog doesn't mean I don't want them to place top three! I like seeing underdogs pull through but just not ahead of SE and Orange :) WC and panthers idc which place between the two tbh.

ohhhh okay! I have to admit, that would be amazing to see

What does it mean when a friend, who I haven't talked to in awhile, said to another friend after mentioning talking to me, says "I don't want to open old doors," because I honestly have no clue?

What does it mean when a friend, who I haven't talked to in awhile, said to another friend after mentioning talking to me, says "I don't want to open old doors," because I honestly have no clue?

That she/he feels the door on your friendship is closed and they do not want to re-open it.

Trying to find the Blues-Blackhawks game on a random channel that's not blacked out and stumbled upon last year's ICU competition on CBS Sports Network right now. Channel 221 if you have DirectTv

Ok some other cheer page on Twitter basically saved one of my memes and reuploaded w/o giving me credit..... WTF?

To clarify, I said "Glad you like my meme :)"

Update: OK so she said that she liked it, and I said "But I'd like you to give me credit, I created this photo and it's my intellectual property." I think I need to put my name one every single one from now on.... she didn't even retweet, she basically stole it. I hope she realizes that that's wrong.

Update: OK she apologized it's all good.

Update: And she deleted the photo! How nice. Anyway, I just deleted all of the meme photos and re-uploaded them with pics of me (yup, I'm THAT serious). But that means that the links I've given you guys are no longer working. Here's a new meme: pic.twitter.com/4WDiNJ7NI4

Last edited:
@Just-a-Mom Thank you for the vote (or lack of posted vote) of confidence!!

@chyeeaaa69
I was looking through them also and the biggest reason I never do those things is because 50 bajillion things have to go perfectly right, or wrong, for a guess to be accurate.
It looks like people chose their brackets based on the performance of a team 3 years ago, rather than current circumstances - in no way do I want to insult a team, but I saw a lot of top 5 for a team going on an At-Large bid, who have had injuries and roster changes and just a super difficult season - how often does an AL bid team make top 5? Definitely there's a name-game, and I would love to see an underdog come out of nowhere and completely bust up a bracket - shoot, a few teams did it last year and I laughed my booty off.

Don't sleep on a newcomer to a division...

am i the only one not filling out a bracket this year?
my brain. i just cantttttttttttttttttttttt
tumblr_mcdr3yny0X1rrtb0d.gif

I filled out a bracket but this gif is everything right now hahaha

Back