All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Random post but oh how I would love to have only to have to spend $215 on groceries for one month let alone 2-3 months.

Between the commissary and coupons, I only spend about $100 a month or so for a family of 4. $215 for 2 months is totally doable. When I splurge, I go to Fresh Market but even then only add an extra $50-$75 ish.

e2019836fd15d6e1171894c6595580f7.jpg

University cheer force

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Absolutely not! NO NO NO NO NO! What in the *************** NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not a choker, it's a regular "crew neck" neckline.........I have tshirts that are tighter on my neck than that.

As for that uni -- I've seen it about a dozen times by now, including the team I graduated off of. Definitely evident that it's a catalog uni. My friends who wear this style uni say that the sports bra that goes over top is pretty snug and supportive, and the girls who usually double up found a halter bra that works for them.

This is just my opinion but with the whole 2 part tops, which is a cool concept, why does the base part have to be off the shoulder? It reminds me of the way schools do uniforms with the body liners and the shells. The off the shoulder liners look a little slouchy and sloppy to me layered with the shells. Why not do a full shouldered liner with a neckline to match the neckline of the shell? Not to mention you would have a higher chance of being able to wear a bra if the shoulders weren't completely open..

I assume the off the shoulder is designers choice. I was worried when I helped Droplet into the bodysuit piece that it would tend to slide because it doesn't really have an anchor to keep it up (a strap over shoulders or something) but as far as I can tell, she never touched or tugged at it all day. I think the sports bra keeps it in place.

I am familiar with some HIGH SCHOOL CHEER PROGRAMS with apparel fees that rival what some of you all are posting.

These are typically the schools that allow the STUDENTS (usually senior cheerleaders) to CHOOSE uniforms, practice wear, bows, etc.

Because only a 16-year-old would decide that a team needs (for example) a custom bow to match each set of practice wear.

I could probably win a gold medal for keeping school camp wear/practice wear costs down. For example, if it cannot be re-worn as practice wear or appearance wear (i.e. it is a random color and not a school color.), we aren't getting it.

That, and I firmly believe in solid school-colored bows that can be reworn for pretty much anything.

OMG this is 1000% true. CP was involved in middle school and then freshman cheer, which was bad enough. She made varsity this year and I cringed at the bill. Our boosters raised money for new competition uniforms, but I still put out over $1000 for camp, camp wear, new warmups, shoes, choreography, meals, competition "stuff".....not to mention the $25 tees CP has to have at every competition. Allstar may be expensive but school cheer is not cheap by any means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG this is 1000% true. CP was involved in middle school and then freshman cheer, which was bad enough. She made varsity this year and I cringed at the bill. Our boosters raised money for new competition uniforms, but I still put out over $1000 for camp, camp wear, new warmups, shoes, choreography, meals, competition "stuff".....not to mention the $25 tees CP has to have at every competition. Allstar may be expensive but school cheer is not cheap by any means.

Right. I think people who are involved in all star tend to view school cheer as the "cheaper alternative" but that's not always true.

See also: REC/YOUTH FOOTBALL CHEER. People tend to assume it is the "cost effective alternative" to school or all star. Nope. Not always. There is a Pop Warner team near me that orders a new custom uniform every year with a new warm up, shoes, bows, and practicewear. The cost is somewhere in the neighborhood of $850.

Sure, to the all star/school cheer peeps, it seems like "What's the big deal?" but that is a nice chunk of change for someone who thought this was going to be a "cheaper" thing.

Not feeling it, too short and too many stones for my taste.

I definitely agree on the length! That is full on butt cheek [emoji53] I love the colour combo and I love the team name on the skirt! I actually don't mind the diamond on the back,

I'm usually a massive fan of bling and there's never too much but I worry that it will just be a glitter ball out the mat

Back