All-Star Observing Cea K-ville Tryouts.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is it bad that I'm considering staying up until 5am and I'm not even a part of the gym? I need to go to OWTA- aka Obsessed with Teal Anonymous.:help:

School or work tomorrow? If so, go to bed, this will all shake out only after camps I suspect.

We are definitely figured out. But we really cherish our fans and want you to feel part of the family.
I always do :D I'm always excited for the camp video, though. Nice to see these girls work past a rivalry (you would think the crazy-fans would watch the video and realize it's legit friendship, not them secretly plotting to kick out a bases knee during a stunt)..

I know the first thing I am doing when I wake up tomorrow morning ;)

Don't want to hijack Dr G's thread and I know we all are excited to see the new and improved Sr Elite as they make their journey for the new season but...............OMG.............I have never seen more 8 and 9 year olds throwing fulls in all the season's I've been there.

Everyone go to bed. The rosters will be there whenever you wake up. And they look the same at 9 am as they do at 5 am. HAHAHAHAHA

Good night!

Don't want to hijack Dr G's thread and I know we all are excited to see the new and improved Sr Elite as they make their journey for the new season but...............OMG.............I have never seen more 8 and 9 year olds throwing fulls in all the season's I've been there.

Everyone go to bed. The rosters will be there whenever you wake up. And they look the same at 9 am as they do at 5 am. HAHAHAHAHA

Good night!
I can REALLY tell how much they've all grown as athletes in just this past year (especially the little ones!) I'm amazed!!

ill be pulling an all nighter studying for finals so if im not dead from the mega monster im drinking ill be looking for results also :D

wow 15-20 new athletes on senior elite? thats insane! i cant wait to see them this year, but i have to admit, i loved last years team <3

Back