All-Star Observing Cea K-ville Tryouts.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

WoW. Maddie Gibbons is a candidat for SE or CoEd. It would be awesome to se her and Molly both on Senior elite.
And little fierce Kenley Pope on Youth Elite :cheering:

Yes!! So happy that Kenley is on Youth Elite
Can someone from CEA Kville let me know what level Medium Allgirl is? Saw a few level 3 athletes on their so questioning whether its level 5 or not? And also Lady bugs? What level is that?

Yes!! So happy that Kenley is on Youth Elite
Can someone from CEA Kville let me know what level Medium Allgirl is? Saw a few level 3 athletes on their so questioning whether its level 5 or not? And also Lady bugs? What level is that?

I think Medium allgirl is a level 5 division only, and Lady bugs has Carley Pope on the roster so I'm guessing it's a younger team.

Possibly Taylor Michew? Little blonde girl who was on Coed Elite last year. Very pretty!

Just looked at the results, kind of curious why Maddie Gibbbons is listed on the Senior thread, anyone know how old she is?
Maddie just aged off of Youth Elite so she would in fact be Worlds eligible for this upcoming season.

They have a lot of young athletes on the senior teams this year! I can't wait to see the new look.

Don't a lot of the teams pick names for themselves? Don't remember Lady Bugs, I'd agree with whomever said a younger team..

Back