All-Star Old Cheer Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Plus everyone is playing keep up with the top teams and execution has taken a drastic hit over the years. It's a miracle if a team hits (like actually hits, not "no deductions") 2 days in a row.

This is why levels 1, 2, and 3 are my favorite to watch. Those teams have got fun routines and can execute their skills beautifully.
dark colored skinned gyms (not intended to be racist) who have lower levels (levels 1-3) are honestly my favorite to watch because there just so outside-of-the-box routines. Just look at Candy Elite Allstars or Marlboro Competitive Cheer as they have the best dances, highest diffiult stunts, best pryamids creativity, and just overall the best routines EVER! Again, not intended to be racist.

And then I watch a Top Gun routine and wonder what everyone else's excuses are.
There are plenty of OTHER programs that have an abundance of creativity in their routines such as Stars Vipers, Pacific Coat Magic, CEA, and Nor Cal Elite just to name very few..

Well you be sure to update us on how quickly up your program from scratch with the most innovative choreo while reinforcing technique and correcting bad habits in less than a year and lets see what your 'excuses' are.

dark colored skinned gyms (not intended to be racist) who have lower levels (levels 1-3) are honestly my favorite to watch because there just so outside-of-the-box routines. Just look at Candy Elite Allstars or Marlboro Competitive Cheer as they have the best dances, highest diffiult stunts, best pryamids creativity, and just overall the best routines EVER! Again, not intended to be racist.

You know you can say "smaller Black-owned programs?"

Black is not a curse word nor is it racist in itself.

IMO 2010 - 2013 cheerleading was the best. Clean routines with lots of creativity but already had high difficulty.

This one is my favorite level 4 routine
Georgia senior 4

And senior elite 2010 ofcourse. In my opinion the most iconic cheerleading routine.

And then I watch a Top Gun routine and wonder what everyone else's excuses are.
But even those (and other gyms/teams as others have pointed out) are still in that cookie cutter/compulsory style that limits the creativity and fun that all star routines were founded upon

The first ever tick tock? (Level 3 tick-tock at that) Amazing save too! :p Also... I LOVEEEE there music and sound effects! Theres nothing to it to it to it *doubles* .......... to it to it to it *doubles*
If any of you, I doubt it, have there music, can you send it to me? D:

There facials in the pyramid was SPOT on! Also, that laugh or whatever that was made when they did that toe touch to splits, had me DYINGGGGG!!!! Anyway, I love the sound effect they used for jumps! Do teams even use that one anymore!?!?

The first ever tick tock? (Level 3 tick-tock at that) Amazing save too! :p Also... I LOVEEEE there music and sound effects! Theres nothing to it to it to it *doubles* .......... to it to it to it *doubles*
If any of you, I doubt it, have there music, can you send it to me? D:

There facials in the pyramid was SPOT on! Also, that laugh or whatever that was made when they did that toe touch to splits, had me DYINGGGGG!!!! Anyway, I love the sound effect they used for jumps! Do teams even use that one anymore!?!?

I sincerely hope you're kidding about this being the first ever tick tock.

Back