All-Star Old Cheer Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We used it on our hair, uniforms, skin... everything was glitter.

CP and some teammates have used it on their hair a couple of times. It's still out there. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I found some to glitterbomb ponytails this season and the girls went wild for it.

My old personal favorite was Bath and Body Works "Art Stuff" roll on glitter :D my rec football team was awful but I still made sure to shine bright like a diamond out there.

Last edited:
We used it on our hair, uniforms, skin... everything was glitter.

CP and some teammates have used it on their hair a couple of times. It's still out there. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Oh no! haha. I was hoping that trend died out. When I was younger we did the star stickers, glitter eyeshadow and the spray glitter. Luckily, by high school it was down to the just the spray glitter and the optional glitter liner in gold which was one of our school colors. Of course, being 14 I had that stuff all over my eyelid.

We moved last summer, brand new house, never put cheer glitter anywhere near this house.

Pink and black CHUNKY glitter is in my basement.

2004 was when those were my team colours.

How. Did. It. Get. Here. It's like the girl from The Ring, just finds you anywhere

my old gym would always use star stickers on our cheek at show-case and competitions. Last time we used them was last season (2015-16 season) before we closed down.

We moved last summer, brand new house, never put cheer glitter anywhere near this house.

Pink and black CHUNKY glitter is in my basement.

2004 was when those were my team colours.

How. Did. It. Get. Here. It's like the girl from The Ring, just finds you anywhere
Same thing here! I found red glitter in my room after going through some old stuff. The thing is that was my team color in the mid 2000's and I have moved 5 times since then and those boxes have been packed and unpacked more times than I can remember yet the glitter remains.

Also, last year I was making an event poster in the student activities office and tripped over a friends backpack while holding an open can of fine glitter. Its been a year and the carpet still has a slight shimmer to it.

Do some teams still wear a small ribbon on there shoes?? My sister did for her old allstar team back like 15 years ago.
We never had ribbons, but some competitions made you put a little thing on your laces. It was how you got into the competition and back into warm-ups (I guess the uniform & hair wasn't enough proof back then.)

We loved getting those little things. I still have a couple on my old pair of shoes. I HATED having to unlace my shoes though to put them on.

We never had ribbons, but some competitions made you put a little thing on your laces. It was how you got into the competition and back into warm-ups (I guess the uniform & hair wasn't enough proof back then.)

We loved getting those little things. I still have a couple on my old pair of shoes. I HATED having to unlace my shoes though to put them on.

American Championships, I think, was the company that did that. They were the givers of the 6-foot tall grand championship trophy.

American Championships, I think, was the company that did that. They were the givers of the 6-foot tall grand championship trophy.
My shoes have an American, Ultimate and Athletic tag on them. There were more, those are just the ones to survive all these years. The only one I remember NOT doing tags was Cheersport. It all just seems so unnecessary, but back then someone clearly thought they were important!

Back