All-Star Panthers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 8, 2011

I know there is a video thread, but it seemed this video needed its own thread!

Jay and Danica did an amazing job! I love that this video isn't straight skill or video effects, it really captures the essence of the team. and love the commentary by the girls!

BlueCat you have some amazing athletes who didn't get up during awards and are incredibly classy as well as talented :)

also shoutout to woodlands!! i didn't notice the sportsmanship at NCA until this video and they hugged everyone of those girls when they won! great to see a texas rivalry loving each other!

Such an awesome season for them!!!

this is perfect.

i know i'm suuper late to the panther party, what is babs?

:stupid:

Yeah I was a big baby and cried watching the awards, the music didn't help the water works either. Oh and they all have such gorgeous hair, like the perfect ponytails. Favorite 2by2 ever.

anytime i watch videos of awards it always makes me tear up seeing how happy the team is to win, but this had me cryinggg. the slow motion combined with the music combined with the classiness of the girls waiting to celebrate until they were actually called and panthers being one of my favorite teams ever just made me cry so much harder. and then seeing woodlands elite be such good sports... omg waterworks galore over here haha i'm such a sap

I LOVE this video and love panthers!! I cried too lol so glad I got to see them in person at worlds! They are amazing. What a dream to have the season they did!

obv not affiliated with ca whatsoever and i find myself tearing for them! anyone else? just me. okay.
hahaha, amazing team, amazing vid!

Back