All-Star Spirit Cheer Ac Jan 19/20th Who's Going -worlds Bids!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This comp was never in Atlantic City. It has been held in Hartford, CT for the last several (7+ maybe) years and the EP changed the location this year. I just looked at the schedule again and if the teams that "haven't completed registration" actually do compete, then I really hope Spirit Cheer can keep this comp on schedule. As one person already posted - in years past they have run late and there was a year where one hall ran more than two hours behind schedule.
Ah This is why I remember all comps in atlantic city not being on this large of a scale, explains alot. Its nice to have bid event so close. Good luck to all of you participating :)

I know, our first team goes on at 8:00 a.m. and our last team is on at 9:00 p.m. and we are required to be there to cheer for all teams, so a 13 hr. (at least) cheer day for me and our teams.
Poor baby!! You have to learn the "Disco Nap" in the chair. Or sneak back to the hotel for a real power nap!!! ;) (I kid, because I love!!)

Ah This is why I remember all comps in atlantic city not being on this large of a scale, explains alot. Its nice to have bid event so close. Good luck to all of you participating :)
Are you thinking of WSF? Back in the day WSF AC used to be huge. Then it died a slow torturous death. Now I think it's a 1-day.

Well, they could be 13 hours long, but it wasn't because of the amount of teams that were there, it was just those poorly run local high school competitions...lol!
Yes, my dear!! On those hard a$@ wooden benches, little kiddie restrooms and the infamous cold/hard, supposed to be, hot/soft pretzels. Ahhh, those were the days

Back