Summit Bid J5 Question...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did anyone see that on Varisty's page with bid winners, all Y5 are now listed as AL? I'm not surprised since how would you do Saturday and Sunday's competition if only 1 wildcard team moved on, but really?????? Also, I don't even see a spot anymore anywhere for Y4. I assume that means no Y4 teams have received a bid of any sort. I wonder if Varsity will be as generous with this division.
How ironic, I think I'll convince our gym owner to go y5 next year. We can get a free summit bid. Why am I so annoyed by this??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a little annoyed that Craptastic All Stars has not received their free AL bid!

This has no effect on me whatsoever and I'm annoyed lol

I have no dog in this fight but this is really irritating me, too.

On a side note: This is the reason why I don't play card games with CP. Somehow, by the time the game is over, we are playing a completely different game than the one (I thought) we started and she is sitting across the table from me with all the money and the cards. Grinning like the Grinch who stole Christmas, might I add.

Last edited:
:shimmy:OMG, Guess what fb? I just found out just last week my daughter's team were given WC bids and then just yesterday, it was elevated, wait for it, to an At Large bid...Wow! We are just ecstatic about this, but we are even hoping, no wishing, no praying that possibly that At Large bid will possibly become a Paid Bid, we see next week...Who am I kidding, of course Varsity will turn into a Paid Bid!!!! Thank you Varsity for your generosity..

PS: See you all in Disney!!!

Last edited:
:shimmy:OMG, Guess what fb? I just found out just last week my daughter's team were given WC bids and then just yesterday, it was elevated, wait for it, to an At Large bid...Wow, we are just ecstatic about this, but we are even hoping, no wishing, no praying that possibly that At Large bid will possibly become a Paid Bid, we see next week...Who am I kidding, of course it will turn into a Paid Bid!!!! Thank you Illuminati...

PS: See you all in Disney!!!
Your late, if you would have got on yesterday you would see all the comments about your free at large bids that were given just because and you would of found out before everyone else at your gym [emoji23][emoji23] good luck on paid

I am interested to see how Varsity handles the divisions with 1-2 bid winning teams- like Y4 or Y3. Seems like a bad plan to have a division with 25 teams and a division with 2. IMO, EPs have been much more giving with bids to senior and junior teams this season. All Youth teams have been overlooked for bids. I would also love to know why Y5 was the division chosen and not Y4 or Y3. Until Varsity is more open about how things happen, there will always be hurt feeling and bad blood.
It seems as long as my CP is on Youth 4 there is no chance they are getting a bid. Disappointing that these youth divisions are overlooked especially when some of them have such amazing performances.

There are now 9 Y5 teams listed.... Looks like a gym took their Y4 to a Y5. [emoji15]

There are now 9 Y5 teams listed.... Looks like a gym took their Y4 to a Y5. [emoji15]

Yeah,, that was mentioned the other day and no one seemed to pick up on it.

Back