Tall flyers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like tall flyers, as long as they have good body control and are flexible. However, in the past, at our gym we have had phenomenal flyers that are very tall, but they were both great back spots as well. I think being a versatile flyer who is willing to do all parts is a great asset to a team

I love tall flyers! I think they look so elegant and graceful, but sometimes they can look a little out of place if the rest are short so you have to balance them out with another tall flyer or put them in the center.

I do know that they are a lot harder to backspot/base so they really need to have great balance and pull up their weight.

i love tall flyers!! lines look so nice when pulling stretches! im generally small (5ft 1 1/2) but people say i look tall in the air :S our flyers in senior are generally tall, im the oldest flyer (19) but im the second smallest.

Tall flyers look gorgeous in the air! Our point flyer is 5'7" and she is, by far, the prettiest flyer to watch! (And she's only 14!) Her long legs combined with beautiful flexibility are an amazing match!

being a backspot, i feel like i have more control of shorter fliers. their ankles are smaller, and eassier to control. but tall flyers look pretty in the air!

I Have a Really Tall flyer She Looks really GOod in the air but i agree with sometimes she is harder to base.

I am the tallest flyer on my team and it annoys me sometimes when the bases complain about me being so tall. I am not really that tall at all I am only 5ft 3 in{98 pounds} and its not my fault that I stay up in a stunt better than shorter girls on my team.

Back