All-Star The Majors By Jamfest Events

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

thanks but that kinda sucks because i really wanted to see coed and senior elite along with top gun and all those other teams and now i have to pay 10 bucks to see them. thats dumb if you ask me.

It't not dumb at all do you even know how much it is to get into worlds. 10 bucks is a steal to see all those teams in one location LIVE and not on the computer is totally worth it.

It't not dumb at all do you even know how much it is to get into worlds. 10 bucks is a steal to see all those teams in one location LIVE and not on the computer is totally worth it.
yeah but i get in to jamfest for free so why would someone wanna pay an extra ten bucks when they already get into the comp for free

well then i guess you shouldnt read my postes. im sure many people annoy you in life you just have to get over it.

Just an FYI, since you're new, but one of the quickest ways to annoy everyone on this board is to not read a thread, and then ask a question that has been asked and answered multiple times within it.

well then i guess you shouldnt read my postes. im sure many people annoy you in life you just have to get over it.

I will get over it. But the attitude shows a complete lack of respect for everyone on the board, not me.

What you're basically saying is that your time is way more important than everyone else's time.

Most people here are more than willing to help and provide answers/information. But you've got to pull a little of the weight yourself.

I speculate that the Majors will evolve into a competitive alternative to USASF and Worlds. It is probably a longshot since Varsity is so influential and quite honestly already has a great product, but who can blame Jam Brands for trying something different. So this is more like other sporting events where fans assume more of the burden of costs and the athletes perform only and do not provide the financing to the EPs with entry fees. I do believe it would change the very nature of cheer, and remove some of the pagent atmosphere. I also think it aims to become more exclusive than what Worlds has become more like the beginnings of Worlds, and I hope it will not limit itself to just senior ages but at a minimum Juniors also. So think of the $10 as an investment in a different vision. Who knows what will happen. To those of us finishing up cheer, not much, but for you parents and athletes in the beginnings or middle of your careers, it may just give you something else to strive for in the future.

Back