All-Star The Summit 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So freaking happy for them!!!

I was in the Arena watching Y1 when Medium 2 was going on! I saw ATL Jayhawks go and it was my favorite routine of the weekend!!! Crowd went nuts. Do you know if they fell Day 1? Because after they went today, I couldn't imagine them not being in first after Day 1.

The Lady Red and Spice thing is not okay. You don’t fix the mistake by making everyone a champion. It wasn’t even close.

Right. I also know its not right to judge a program by a few individuals but some of the stingray coaches on twitter have made me lose the respect I had for that program. Also yes it was a mistake on Varsity part but what are you really teaching your kids about competition when you know whats right and still don't do the right thing. I hope parents do not have to pay for summit rings because I would be outrage to pay for something my kid rightfully didn't win.

I was in the Arena watching Y1 when Medium 2 was going on! I saw ATL Jayhawks go and it was my favorite routine of the weekend!!! Crowd went nuts. Do you know if they fell Day 1? Because after they went today, I couldn't imagine them not being in first after Day 1.
I was pretty sure they hit on Day 1. I wasn’t able to watch Day 2 though.

I really don't understand the Lady Red/Spice incident. Red clearly won unless the scoresheet was wrong... Honestly I think its very strange that the 2nd place program is bragging about winning on twitter. If I was in that situation I would have told Varsity to fix it and allowed the real first place team to have their momen.t Yes it sucks for the athletes who thought they had won but I think this is teaching them a bad lesson.

Right. I also know its not right to judge a program by a few individuals but some of the stingray coaches on twitter have made me lose the respect I had for that program. Also yes it was a mistake on Varsity part but what are you really teaching your kids about competition when you know whats right and still don't do the right thing. I hope parents do not have to pay for summit rings because I would be outrage to pay for something my kid rightfully didn't win.
I just posted the same thing. I just checked twitter and yeah I have lost respect for this program. I would have been super mad if I was on either of these teams of had a child on. Its teaching the 2nd place winners on Spice a terrible lesson and I don't know why this program wants to claim a win when the sheet shows a pretty significant gap between 1st place and 2nd place. Seeing Spice athletes and coaches bragging about a win on twitter makes me understand all the people who complain about the everyone gets a trophy attitude you see in youth sports these days.

Edit I can't spell lol

Last edited:
I was trying to figure out how they messed up announcing it wrong. Looks like they announced it in the rankings after semi-finals as that was the order. So awkward, but I don't blame anybody but Varsity for screwing that up.

I was trying to figure out how they messed up announcing it wrong. Looks like they announced it in the rankings after semi-finals as that was the order. So awkward, but I don't blame anybody but Varsity for screwing that up.

Someone said they announce day 1 rankings instead of finals. No excuse for that.

They were in 4th on Sat with a hit!

Back