All-Star Trends You Hope Will Continue After Worlds 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The shorts---->bootie shorts problem could be alleviated by simply ordering shorts with a longer inseam, say, 4 inches? from there you could have alterations if a girl's shorts are too long.

I personally love the capris. If done in certain colors, they look really good and athletic. When I run, I choose capris because then my legs don't chafe and I think they are more comfortable. So I hope more and more capris emerge (just maybe not in white or yellow).

More creative level 5 baskets other than the standard switch kick double. I was happy to see a lot more this year and the return of Oscar's kick full kick full. I'm still patiently waiting for someone to recreate the basket from SJS large coed 2008.

I actually believe Kentucky Elite international team (10?) did the basket or one similar. Im not sure if the video is still on youtube.

I personally love the capris. If done in certain colors, they look really good and athletic. When I run, I choose capris because then my legs don't chafe and I think they are more comfortable. So I hope more and more capris emerge (just maybe not in white or yellow).
I've always said I liked capris in solid colors. Wasn't a fan of the print on them. I also work out in compression capris and think I would be very comfortable competing in them. They compliment a busy top well if they are just a solid color maybe with some piping down the side or a small logo on the hip area.

Continued improvement in International teams. I found the caliber of many teams, especially in IO(C) 6 was amazing. Also, many of the country teams at ICU have really improved over the past 3 years, and I'm impressed. Shout out to the teams from Germany and England for sticking in my mind

I've always said I liked capris in solid colors. Wasn't a fan of the print on them. I also work out in compression capris and think I would be very comfortable competing in them. They compliment a busy top well if they are just a solid color maybe with some piping down the side or a small logo on the hip area.
I liked the CA Snipers capris. I think we have the same taste.

Whenever I wear leggings to cheer (or anywhere really) they're falling down... I would not like to compete in them. Do other people not have this issue? The other day we were doing high knees and I was seriously pulling them up every 5 steps.

Whenever I wear leggings to cheer (or anywhere really) they're falling down... I would not like to compete in them. Do other people not have this issue? The other day we were doing high knees and I was seriously pulling them up every 5 steps.
I have a tiny waist and I can sometimes have issues. I alter mine to be tighter in the waist. I imagine I'd do the same thing if I had them as part of my uniform.

Side note-- I don't mind capris or shorts, but I probably wouldn't want to wear them. Most comfortable uniform bottom I ever wore was my motion flex Varsity skirt in college (in my avatar). It was stretchy and comfy and hit right below my belly button, so I never had to worry about my butt crack coming out. The spankies were boy short and a little tight... probably to the point of being uncomfortable, but I didn't have to worry about exposing my lady parts. I'd be perfectly content wearing that skirt with a crop top for all star. I don't need my hip bones showing, but maybe that's the conservative old lady in me.

I don't have this problem, but I usually purchase ones that sit up high. (around my belly button) I've never had a problem with my Old Navy brand ones or Academy Sports brand. I think it's called BCG

Back