All-Star Trends You Hope Will Continue After Worlds 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Whenever I wear leggings to cheer (or anywhere really) they're falling down... I would not like to compete in them. Do other people not have this issue? The other day we were doing high knees and I was seriously pulling them up every 5 steps.
My Nike Pro leggings are like that, but my GK leggings are a whole other thing. They fit really well and would never fall down. So I guess it depends on which brand.

Whenever I wear leggings to cheer (or anywhere really) they're falling down... I would not like to compete in them. Do other people not have this issue? The other day we were doing high knees and I was seriously pulling them up every 5 steps.

Preach it! I have this problem every time I wear leggings (which is pretty much every day haha)! Whether it be to the workout gym or just for the day (I'd never wear them to cheer!)! I see the teams competing in them and think to myself... thank GOODNESS I get to wear a skort LOL!

Continued improvement in International teams. I found the caliber of many teams, especially in IO(C) 6 was amazing. Also, many of the country teams at ICU have really improved over the past 3 years, and I'm impressed. Shout out to the teams from Germany and England for sticking in my mind

I am shocked at how fast cheer in england is growing. Watching ICU on live stream it was amazing to see so many countires bringing it I just hope that a team from the uk can medal next year at IASF worlds but now with oure strongest team going to IOC5 instead of 6 aslong as they get their bid in july I can see it happening

Back