Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emily

International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
Here are some hopefully useful resources:
  • There is a livestream available on varsity.tv (the service is provided by flosports). You can get the livestream for either $29.99 for a one month subscription or a yearly subscription for $149.99). If you bought the livestream for NCA, the UCA livestream is included since your subscription is good for at least one month.
  • The schedule
  • Bids
    • UCA will be awarding 5 PAID Bids and 10 At Large Bids to the 2016 Cheerleading Worlds at the 2016 UCA International All Star Championship. 2 Paid Bids (SS5, MS5, LS5 & IO5) will be awarded in the All Girl Divisions, 2 Paid Bids (SSC5, MSC5, LSC5, IOSC5 & IOLC5) to the Coed Divisions and 1 Paid Bid at UCA's discretion.
    • All Summit bids will be announced on Monday March 14th.
Have fun and keep it classy!

Last edited:
Anyone know why CheerUpdates doesn't tweet from UCA? Or will he only tweet about the senior teams?

Anyone know why CheerUpdates doesn't tweet from UCA? Or will he only tweet about the senior teams?
Likely just worlds teams. Thats what he most often does.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

No one else is tweeting updates? It's going to be a long work day in the emergency room for me

I'll admit, I'm surprised CheerUpdates went to BATC over UCA; thanks for that periscope link!

I really hope that the other teams from Germany will do better than the first one.

Back